Trailer

In the 4018th year were everything is all about flying cars, tall houses and more but not just that.

It is where the Time Machine is being invented.

Meet Ryu the one who volunteered to jump in the time machine but she needs to remember if she go back to the past of the year 1000-1500, she needs to stay away from vampires and vampire slayers were they are still alive. She thought she wont meet them since she will go back to the present as soon as possible.

But what happens if the time machine was broken after sending her to the past?

This is where Ryu needs to stay in the past for 4-5 months without meddling to the life of a vampire but what happens if she actually did especially to the vampire called King Of Nights?

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"You know, once a royal vampire claims someone, they'll chase them for hundreds, thousands, millions of years or should I say, for forever and ever" he looked at me intensingly and then smiled.

"I, Kim Taehyung, the Moon King Vampire or King of Nights decided to claim a human named, Kang Ryu." He said and put an earring to my right ear. In this day, my life completely changed.

~.~.~~.~.~.~.~~.~.~

Will she fell inlove and stay in the past or will she gain hate to the vampire who fell inlove with her at first sight and night and left him alone after claiming her?