Chapter 6

Kang Ryu:

I tried not to be mean but I just can't help it. First of all, I don't know his face since he is wearing a mask all the time. Second, I don't know him. Third, I can see he is handsome but I wont expect him to be handsome and lastly, I just met him last night with a little conversation!

"I'm very sorry Si- I mean Taehyung, but I just can't. I barely know you" I fake a pout while refusing his offer. He must be the one who sent me a letter which means, I need to be careful around him.

"You should know but I don't take no for answers. I even didn't ask you a question" he chuckle and said like it is obvious but he is right though, he did not actually ask a question.

"But I just can't leave the palace though. I started to love being in here" I tried to make an excuse so that I wont fall for his traps. Who knows what he will do to me.

"Or you want to stay here because of that guy?" His voice suddenly came out very scary that I flinch but it wasn't that noticable.

"What's wrong about him anyway? I mean, he did teach me a lot of few things so I am thankful for that." I furrowed my eyebrow and carefully said those words not trying to get into his nerves like it's a big deal.

"This is going out of nowhere" he hiss for the first time. He look at me fiercely and said, "tell me what is your most important thing?"

"Of course it's my B011 bracelet" I thought and no way I'm gonna tell him I mean, why should I?

"Then your bracelet it is" he suddenly smile but what's odd is that he is smiling evily. I gasp when I realize he can read my mind.

"You, when did you read my mind?" I angrily said but he just chuckle again. He pick something in his pocket and shows me my bracelet. I am shock. I look at my wrist to see my B011 bracelet but it was gone. How did he even do that?

"What and who are you really?" I seriously ask and glare at him.

"You know, what's surprise me is how you can easily change your attitude and that is one of the reason why I want you" he suddenly turn back and walk while putting my bracelet into his wrist. I wanted stop him but my body cannot move. He must did something. Even I can't speak. I tried to move but failed. He is strong.

"But too bad bunny, you disappoint me for the first time. I thought you like to go to my Kingdom but I'm wrong. Perhaps it's a bit early? Anyhow, I will surely fulfill the promise. Until next time my sweet little bunny" he turn to the opposite path and is now gone. When I can finally move, I tried to catch up to him but when I turn to the path that he was in, he is now gone.

"Shoot. He took my bracelet" I said while massaging my head since it is now giving me a headache. I tried to think but all I could think is asking for help to the Cheif. So, I get A24 out of my pocket which I'm glad that he didn't took it, I quickly call the Cheif. It took 4 rings until the Cheif answer the call.

"What's wrong? You never call me for three weeks and now you are." The Chief's voice is so lazy and sleepy. I'm guessing he just woke up from the call.

"Three weeks there and 2 days here. How fun is that?" I squeeled because it is so interesting how slow the time in here. Cheif Min Yoongi gives me his lazily laugh, his famous laugh actually.

"So what's wrong? It's better be something crucial or else I won't accept your phone calls if you are joking. If you do, try hanging up and I wont let you go back here" he deadly said and I just laugh. His same old, same old Min Yoongi alright. He is such a savage one scientist person. He should get a reward.

I first exhale expecting him to give me an angry tone after this, "So, my B011 is now being stolen" I said nervously especially that machine is so important to me.