Chapter 11

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

In the end, we are alone and there is nothing but the cold dark wasteland of eternity.
-unkown

She made my darkest and lonely nights burn so bright that made me wanna live

-Taehyung, King Of Nights

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Kim Taehyung:

"Good evening bunny." I whispered while giving her my smile when I notice her eyes are starting to open. I sat at the chair near in the window, watching her sleeping and drinking my breakfast which is blood. She sat up and look at me, still sleepy.

"You know, I'm not quite comfortable waking up in the night." She said while rubbing her eyes. I hate myself. I hate myself for having an interest to her when she only saw this fake personality of mine. What would she think when she knows my intentions of claiming her as mine?

How odd. Who knew that the ruthless and vicious King Of Nights is about to claim a human. He even hide his true self to her. I want to laugh at my pathetic self. She's the reason why I can't drink those children's blood. I even brought them here so that I can suck some but again, I am about to bring them in the orphanage. How annoying.

Why I do this? I, myself also need an answer. I don't know why actually. My mind and body suddenly move without my permission. The next thing I knew, I did it again.

"Sorry bunny but for us night vampires, our sun is the moon and our day is the night. Atleast, that's what I have read." I said trying to remember the saying I found in the newspaper when I was in the human world.

"Then I guess I have to adjust in the mean time" she sighed and started to stretch her body. "Also, what is the meaning of the word you just spoke before we slept? The one that I couldn't understand" she asked.

"You mean the sagapó vasílissa mou and vasílissa mou?" I furrowed my eyebrows and she look at me, confused but then nod that I got it right.

"It means I love you my Queen and my Queen" I secretly smirked making sure that she won't see it or else, my fake kind self will go to waste when I saw how she started to blushed. Somehow, making her flatter makes me happy but anyway, this might not last long so I might want to have some fun for now.

"Stupid" her voice cracks that made me laughed. She blushed even more. This is my second laugh and it did feel great. Because of her embarrassment, she threw a pillow at my face but I dodge it easily while siping a glass of blood.

"Easy there wild cow. You might stained my clothes and broke the glass. It does cost a lot of money." I teased waiting for her next reaction. I swear to my crown that she is the only person who can entertain me this much. Maybe because she doesn't know the real me or this is just her personality?