Chapter 25

Kang Ryu:

I finally arrived at the Sun Kingdom with the help of this black horse which I named Blackie. I expected some hardship looking for the Sun Kingdom but because of the Cheif, I surprisingly found it easily and I quite broke their barrier so I kind of hope they didn't notice it but again, that will be a fantasy because we are talking about the Sun Kingdom. The strongest Kingdom of all.

I put the cloak's hood which I stole in the shop. When I first entered the Kingdom, it was different from the Moon Kingdom it was more bright, festive and colorful. The people here loves to dance I'm not sure about Taehyung's Kingdom since I hardly escape from the palace.

"Hey Blackie, you can wait here right? There are lots of grass and you can drink the water in that lake but don't go over the fence and cause trouble okay?" I patted him and he made a sound which made me chuckle. At the other side of the village, there is a farm and I asked a farmer to take care of Blackie and he kindly agreed because of the money I have given to him.

I sighed as I walked through the streets remembering my first day in this dimension. Instead of asking some women or men, there was no need to because you can see the palace easily especially it is in the mountain. It might take 3 days to actually reach there but I don't care.

I decided to bring out A24 because I need Jerome's help. When it come to the three Kingdoms, he is best at it. He might me clumsy but he can change.

"Yo, Ryu." He smiled and fixed his eyeglasses while greeting me in an American style.

"Yo." I smiled And started to laughed when he suddenly stumble and he gave me a furious glare. It is so him. To think I miss this guy.

"So what do you need?" He asked seriously and sat down at the comfortable sofa. See? His attitude changed in just a second.

"So you knew that I need something from you?" I said and act like I'm shocked and he just sighed giving me a poker face saying I'm-not-that-stupid.

"Fine, you caught me this time. Anyway, tell me about the Sun Kingdom." I gave him a grin when I saw his serious eyes sparkle in excitement. I turn to the right and saw a dead end. It doesn't make any sense. The Kingdom is right there. I guess Jerome is my only answer. I sat down and lean to the wall while hearing Jerome's historical knowledge.

"I can see that you are in a hurry so where do you want me to start?" He asked straight away.

"The dead end." I stated.

"Let me think. The dead end right? So at the dead end, you can see a wall but that is just an illusion created by the King's powerful maid in honour of his good leadership. No one can break it..." He said and I was about to loose hope but it changed when he continued. "But you can. Afterall, you have me and we're scientist. We can break it anytime." He grinned.

"Tell me about it." I said with interest, all ears in him.

"According to my research, you have to hit it with the strongest magic in their time but don't worry, you already manage to master it when you were still a beginner." He said and eyed me.

"So what powerful but basic magic is that?" I sighed in confusion. I mean, it is the strongest in this time but basic, which means it is the easiest magic in my real time. It doesn't make any sense.

"Stupid, it's the Canceling Magic. Like I said, the wall is made by magic so, you can cancel it easily. After you cancel it, you will be met some golden griffins and you have to make them obey you by fighting with them. The Sun's griffin are made by fire but they thought that they are made by the earth so they didn't bother use water magic which is their weakness which led them to death. After you defeated them, they will take you to the palace and call me when your at that stage because I don't want to see you do all that and I'll be here, envious." He made a tsk sound and end the call.