Chapter 26

Kang Ryu:

"T-Taehyung, why are you here outside? Shouldn't you be in the inside?" I stuttered because my nerves are wrecking. I thought that making him angry is more scary but right now, my mind changed. Knowing that I made a huge mistake and seeing him smile like that makes me shiver from fright. It was not a normal smile but I can see something that I couldn't explain. It's like it isn't the Taehyung I have spent for weeks or months.

"I practically knew you would follow me especially spending some time with you. You're so readable bunny." His smile grew and that isn't helping me. He moves forward with his vampire speed which cause me to move backwards but then, he grab my hand with force.

"Taehyung, that hurts. Be more gentle please?" I winced in pain as his smile fades away. It was replace by an angry expression.

"Go home Kang Ryu!" He shouted. He didn't even say a pet name for me but instead said my whole name. I think about my efforts will go in vain if I will just go back. The energy that I wasted because of magics will just disappear like I didn't do it. The part when I enjoyed staying at the back of the griffin and looking at the beautiful surroundings will feel like a dream at this point. So I decided to look at him straight at the eye with bravery.

"Don't you dare yell at me when I came here just because I'm worried for you!" I shouted back and then continued but this time, I whispered, "I thought you were happy to see me especially from the looks of your face awhile ago." I expected him to throw me in the ground but instead, he just hissed and loosen the grip. It was now gentle.

"Sorry. I was about to welcome you whole heartedly but watching you ride that griffin is dangerous and I did say I'm gonna punish you." He said with no soul in his words and drag me towards the palace.

"Wait, I thought you're not being serious with that part!" I exclaimed while trying to escape from his grip. Instead of being release, he carried me like a bride.

"I'm always serious when it comes to you vasílissa mou." He whispered and sniffed my neck. "This is making me hungry." He added as looked at him with horror. I know what that means. It means, his hungry for blood!

"Don't you dare sip a single drop of blood on me or else you will never see the moon of tomorrows." I glared at him as I quickly cover my neck and he just chuckled.

"I'm not planning to especially your blood smells bad." Okay, this is just savage! I deepen my glare but he just laughed.

"I think you misunderstand me. I prefer animal blood than human blood vasílissa mou so it's normal for me to feel disgusted when smelling some human blood." He said keeping a straight face while being greeted by the guards.

I kept silent because I have nothing to say. I just let him carry me like this until he open a door which led us to the guest room. I didn't mind him carrying me after all I'm lazy and second, I can save some energy. Taehyung then sat down at the side of the bed and positioned me. My position was very awkward. He lay me down in his lap and instead of my back touching his lap, it was my stomach.

"Ya, what are you doing?" I said and tried to stand up but he use his hand and put at my back, exerting some strength to avoid me from standing up.

"You need some spanking my little bunny." He smirked. I closed my eyes and shouted in pain when he suddenly spank my butt so hard.

"That's for being a bad girl to me." He hissed and then spank me again as I winced. "That's for making me worried." He continued doing that to me for who knows when. I have never been punished before so this is new to me and I sure hell don't want to do this again.

"What's that for?" I said trying to calm down since I don't want another spanking session with this King.

"Just for being a naughty girl to me." I scoffed when I heard him say that.

"Well you're one hella a horny guy who just have sex with a maid in the throne room." I rolled my eyes as I sit up straight. The pain quickly appeared but I just clenched my hands so he would't noticed.

"So you were jealous about it." He is in fascination while I just groaned in annoyance. "Never thought that vasílissa mou is a jealousy type." He grinned.

"Well that wouldn't change the fact that you spank my butt a lot." I hissed while giving him a death glare but he just returned it with his innocent face.

"Forgive me vasílissa mou but I don't like to spoil you that much that is why I punished you. I only want to spoil you when you will officially become mine." He said seriously as he grab my hand and gave some light kisses. Taehyung stopped and looked at me. It was getting a bit weird when I noticed how his eyes are changing from black to silver and how he shook his head aggressively

"Are you okay Taehyung? Do you want me call for a doctor?" I started to get panic but it all change in just one sentence.

"No it's just you're... You're making me... A bit horny..." He sighed.

"What! What did I did to trigger your beast?" I quickly covered my body with some pillow in horror.

"Haven't you realize you have been wearing your under garments right now? And look at that, that skirt is too short. Is that a new under garments for girls? Don't tell me you you wear those while travelling here?" Taehyung was shocked while I was dumb founded. Like what? This attire is an under garment for them? From what I have known, in our era it is only bra and an underwear.

I look at my black skirt with chains arround it and I must admit that wearing this really do reveal your legs but I also wear shorts incase if it gets windy.

"You're joking right?" I nervously said.

"No, I'll call Namjoon to get you some gown to cover those things." He sighed and call the maids to call the Sun King.

"Tae, I brought some black, white and a dark blue gowns. They are the only colors available right now but the design seems cool." A tall guy suddenly barge in the room, wearing a crown. I get the feeling he is the Sun King.

"My King.." I quickly bowed in respect. I heard a chuckle from him and so, I stand up straight and look at him. He was very simple than Taehyung but he got an enormous aura alright.

"No need to be formal and call me Namjoon as long if you will be his wife soon." Namjoon teased that I blushed.

"That's fine." Taehyung get the gowns and finished their conversation but King Namjoon seems don't want to end it just like.

"So Ryu, why not become my wife instead of his?" Namjoon smiled while offering me an option. I looked at Taehyung and he sure is mad.

_______

Somehow, you guys have some weird thoughts about the punishing thing or is it just me? 🤔😂