Chapter 8

Kang Ryu:

I wake up and found myself in a comfortable bed with soft pillows. My eyes wander around. I am not familiar to this place. The ceilings are not color white but black. I sit up straight to collect some memories.

"The children!" I panic. I quickly walk towards the door but it is lock. I bang it hard but it doesn't produce any sound. What is this place?

"Seriously little bunny, it's still morning and you're making a lot of movements." I look at the person who is yawning from the bed that I was in. Don't tell me I was being rape!

I look at my body to see if I still have my clothes. I sigh in relief that it is still present or else I will seriously be gloomy right now. I glare at the sleepy Taehyung who is still in a mask.

"Where are the children?" I ask with a voice that is deep that makes me serious. I look at him dangerously. He is the Queen's knight afterall. Every person who has connection to the Queen will seriously be dead.

He looks at me and stand up, half naked, making me see his bare chest and his chocolate abs. I quickly look at his eyes to avoid drooling. Can't believe my anger just turn into lust. Can't Pandora seal the sins again at her box especially lust?

"Why does he have to be hot? I never know that asking for fairness to the universe is actually giving me that kind fairness but this is too much, I might die from drooling or from nosebleed. This is too much blessing. I need some holy water to cast away this perverted side of me" I thought. He walks towards me, not letting our eye contact to break. I get the feeling that this is dangerous.

He comes closer and I also take a step backwards until I touch the door at my back. I gulp as I know that I am trap. When our bodies are almost touching, he stop and I am glad. I break the eye contact and follow his right hand as it touch the door together with his left.

"The children are safe. You don't have to worry, they're in good hands" he smiles while leaning, making our forehead touch each other. He is so cold. I gulp nervously and avoid the eye contact.

"Prove it" I shyly said. I took a glimpse at his face to see a reaction but he just give me a smile again. I look at him dumbfounded. Is he really going to smile everytime we talk? It's not even necessary.

"Sure, I'll prove it but why are you making that face?" He said still smiling despite I ruin his sleep. Screw that. I like his smile. Fire ball! I'm losing my mind!

"Seriously, just stop this joke and let me see the children" I glare despite the fact that I'm not thinking straight. I'm surprise that I can't shut my mouth even though there is a handsome man infront of me which I am glad.

I put my hands in his bare chest and I am so nervous not gonna lie but I did that to push him. I look at him with my shock expression. I try again using all of my strength. I look at him again but all I get is his chuckle. Fluffy fuzzy ball, this guy is strong too!

"I don't think you can make me move with that strength of yours bunny and I don't plan moving at all. I'm enjoying that you are between in my arms even though it didn't touch you at all." He stares at me with loneliness but I'm not sure. I am not an eye reader.

The more I look closely, his eyes are beautiful. I never saw eyes like that before. The pupil of his eyes has two colors. The inner part is black while the outer part is silver. It reminds me of the moon. I suddenly wake up from the cloud nine and nervously clear my throat.

"Just let me see them and we can talk afterwards. Also, put a shirt on" I said, pointing his body and blush. He look at me confuse which I found it cute but his next line is not cute at all.