Chapter 20

Kang Ryu:

I look at the window while waiting for Taehyung to finish his bath. I already took some towel and put it right next to the door since he always forgot to bring one.

The Cheif already message me that vampires can undo their claiming unless if they already mark the person they want like a wolf but surely, wolves are given mates. As far as I know, Taehyung haven't mark me so that is a plus.

"Vasílissa mou, can you pass me the towel?" And here is the favorite line whenever Taehyung is done.

"It is already there outside. Find it" I sighed. I look at the bathroom door and turn to the window again. My eyes widen when I saw Taehyung half naked. He only wear his black pants while drying his hair using a towel. He suddenly smirked when he realized that I was looking at his upper body.

"You know that I can do that to you if you want it bunny" he seducively said with a husky voice making me blushed. I smack his shoulder.

"Ya, I was just analyzing how many fats and muscles are there in your body. You sadistic King" I scoff but in truth, I was hella nervous. I quickly hid myself under the blanket until I felt something heavy is on me. I took a peak and Taehyung on top of me. Gosh, this is the second time.

I was about to push him but because of his vampire speed, he quickly put my hands above my head just using his left hand. Here I thought I am strong.

"Release me now!" I tried to escape but it didn't work. So, I tried to kick him but he again stopped my feet using his. I glared at him but the corner of his lips twitched. I scoffed knowing he is making fun of me.

"So do you want me to kiss you everywhere vasílissa mou?" He said seriously. I look at him with wide eyes and shake my head like there's no tomorrow but this sadistic King just smirked.

"I'll take that as a yes" he smirked and I gulped knowing he had plans at that evil brain of his. Wait, does vampires have brain?

"Vasílissa mou, where do you want me to kiss you? Is it here? Here? Or do you want it here?" He pointed at my neck, jawline, collarbone, cheeks and lastly, my lips.

"None of the above!" I squeled when he started to kissed the parts where he had pointed. "Seriously, just behave!" I groaned and he pouted.

"Fine, I was having fun and you killed it" he rolled his eyes and lay beside me and right now, he is now back hugging me.

I let him do that since I didn't mind it as long as he behave but apart of me let him do that because I was told that the time machine is almost done. How time flies to fast I wonder what month is it in the present time. Must be the day of the dead.

"Vasílissa mou..." Taehyung whispered with boredom.

"What?" I blankly said. I just want to end this conversation so quickly so that I can sleep. My body is so tired.

"Have you ever wonder about my life?" When he told me that, I move my body to his direction and look at him. He was serious but full of curiousity.

"To be honest, I do" I said when I remembered the time when the history book didn't say about his childhood. It only record his life when he started the war and how he dies.

"Want to hear it?" My eyes once again widen because of shocked. I touched his forehead and said, "No fever either. So who are you?" I suspiciously said.

"Do you want to here it?" He once again asked. My head was having decisions. The one told me that I need to listen for the project, the number two told me that I should but must be quiet about it for his privacy since he trusted me and lastly, the one told me that I shouldn't because it is not my place.