Chapter 7

Kang Ryu:

"Alissa, can you tell the General to tighten the security? Vampires are coming at the castle every night to suck blood and it is disgusting" I said while washing the dishes. I have been telling Alissa for almost an hour now but she kept rolling her eyes while laughing.

"Look Ryu, I know there are vampires here but it doesn't mean they can enter the castle that easily. If they can, there are palace guards everywhere. Anyway, no one died from a vampire attack in this palace" she chuckle and then I remember the Queen and the young girl.

"Well, many died alright" I sarcasticly thought and shivers.

Speaking of the Queen, I suddenly thought the young innocent children crying for help and freedom. Cheif told me not to meddle anything from the past but I can't help but decide to release the children. But the problem is, when will I know when the Queen is not there? I have no problems about keys and opening the passage since I recently make a new chanting spell.

I finally finish doing my work. I look at Alissa who is humming right now while cooking some dishes. Come to think of it, I haven't ate any food since I came here! Fascinating, I have a strong tummy alright.

"Ryu, you can do whatever you like. I'll call you when the food is ready. We also need to serve the Queen but the Prince told me that you don't need to serve the Queen which I don't know why. Anyhow, you will be serving the Prince and then we maids can eat!" She claps her hands at the thought of food. This girl sure loves food.

"Guess that is my cue in releasing the children" I thought. Can't believe I just decide this in a minute call. This is the first time not having a Plan B but just Plan A which is not to be seen.

"I'll be going then." I sigh frustratingly. My mind is debating if I should save them or not. Those children does deserve to live but this is the past and the past is telling me that they are destined to die.

I decided to lay down in this feild of grass making me look at the cloudless sky. A slight breeze touches my cheeks while my eyes starts to close. I badly want to shout to let out my frustration when I remembered hearing those cries. It must have been terrific. Trap in the cage only asking for help not knowing if they could be save.

I'm so tired so I wanted to sleep but the wind kept on slapping me with leaves it's like it's telling me I am such an idiot for not saving those kids which I am.

I open my eyes and groan. "Fine, I'll save them" I rolled my eyes and the wind stop. I smile at my decision. I guess this is my best decision afterall. Even though I just lay down, I stand up and shove the dust at my back. This night, the Queen will be at the dining room so I'll sneak at that time.

"My dearest wind friend, I know that I said I am saving some children but I am very nervous and I'm regretting it right now. Thanks for your slapping by the way." I sarcasticly said to the wind while my stomach is starting to feel funny it's like it is telling me it's a bad idea and something will go wrong. Hopefully it's just my imagination.

I used to love the night because of the stars, moon and other things but right now, I am hating it. This night is not my friend.

I slap my cheeks to make myself calm but it only add pain so I wince silently.

"This idea is so stupid. Wish the King of Night would save me if ever I am in trouble- what am I kidding? I am already am! Now I'm not thinking straight" I start to bite my nails and fan my self using my other hand.