Chapter 19

Kang Ryu:

In the end, I didn't kissed Taehyung because Jimin just interrupted us and it was a good thing for me but not for Taehyung. Taehyung just threw a huge empty black frame from the wall and smash it in Jimin's head saying, "Punishment room now!" Taehyung shouted angrily that Jimin ran away as Taehyung followed. Jimin probably wants to escape the punishment but I wonder why he needs to go to that room.

To be frank, I don't know where is my room because Taehyung is always leading the way that I thought I don't need to memorize which and what directions I am going to turn or stop. Now I am regretting for not doing that.

I saw a couch and decided to just lay there to rest for a bit. I have walked for 1 minute straight and now I am so tired that I can't almost feel my legs and I'm serious. Half-serious.

"Excuse me, are you Kang Ryu?" I look my side and found out that a beautiful lady was asking me. She has that curves, those curly hair that is only at the bottom, the long legs, the perfect face shape and that eyes of hers. Why are vampires so beautiful?

"Yes, I am." I shortly said because I am still amaze by her beauty. She is almost perfect to be honest. Her weight and height suits her and that makes her features stand out more.

"Seriously! I have been looking for you since forever. Everytime I want to talk to you, Taehyung would send me glares and I'm like 'boy, I know you're the King but can't you share some bits of her?' It's frustrating but I guess my hardwork has been paid off." She said happily and ranted a bit about Taehyung that I chuckled.

"Well, that's him alright." I said and smiled at her while she looked at me, eyes twinkling. "So is there something that you wanted to talk or ask about?" I asked since she looks like she is curious about human beings.

"Yes!" She excitedly said which made me flinch so bad because of her high voice. Well, I did not expect that to happen.

"Noona, you're scaring her away. You should be formal and consultative. You just met her and you are a doctor." A tall guy came from the shadows and walked towards us.

So are there more vampires coming towards me cause I'm ready to see them. They are such a beautiful beings that it is too bright for me to see.

"Using hyperbole Miss?" The guy chuckled. I look at him with a face of did-you-just-enter-my-mind-right-now? As he smirked. Well I take that as a yes.

"You and your weird words. Where did you even hear that?" The lady scoff in disbelief.

"As I remember, I am an intelligent person" The guy laughed making her roll her eyes

He was wearing a butler attire and because his face is so handsome, I thought that he should be a prince or so. He deserves better.

"Sorry for my rudeness but I am Jeon Jungkook. You can call me what ever you want as long it is not annoying and distractive." He said and bowed down.

"And take note that he is a prince...In a butler postion." And there goes the beautiful lady, bringing a bomb. I point at Jungkook to make sure with wide eyes while she innocently nod while Jungkook just sighed.

"Let me introduce myself again. I'm the 12th Prince of the Moon Kingdom. Taehyung, The King Of Night's younger brother, Jeon Jungkook" he said and smiled.

"What! Why are you in that position? Shouldn't you be in a higher rank? Don't tell me Taehyung did this to you?" I said almost slamming the table using my palm.

"Don't get me wrong bunny. It's not me who force him but it is him who forced me to make him a butler to the palace" Taehyung suddenly appear out of nowhere and dust his clothes as if there is a dirt.