Chapter 21

Kang Ryu:

I woke up very early because I wanted to surprise him. Since it is still morning, where Moon citizens are still sleeping, I took the chance to make a surprise party for him. I even let Jimin and Jiyeon joined me. Looking for them is tiring and interrupting their sexual intercourse is very unpleasant but they forgive me since they thought this plan is going to be fun.

"Ryu what are we gonna do with this flour, sugar and what is baking soda and baking powder?" Jiyeon asked when she saw the recipe. I forgot that their cake ingredients are different from ours.

"Just bring all the ingredients that you usually add when baking a cake" I nervously said because she is staring at me like there is something wrong with my face.

"Got them all. I figure it out that you need them when those baking things are not available in our Kingdom" Jimin said, bringing the ingredients and I jump in joy.

"Jiyeon are you good in arts?" I asked, looking at her hoping that she is good at it since we need someone to decorate the whole dining room.

"No. Infact, I have someone in mind that can help us." She stated and smiled evily. Why do I think this is a bad idea?

"So who is that person in your mind?" I asked hoping again that he or she wont ruin the birthday party.

"Of course it's Jimin." I was left speechless while Jiyeon just laugh as Jimin groan. I never really imagine that Jimin is good at it. I mean he is the General of the palace who knew he has this hidden side of him.

"Wait a minute. Are you sure about that?" I suspiciously asked her and she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Indeed I love doing things but I hate doing girly stuffs." Jimin sighed. I'm sure Jimin was forced to do something and it became one of his dark memories.

"Well, our birthday celebrant is a male so you are perfect. You can do this right? For your bestfriend." I said with puppy eyes and Jiyeon too.

"Wait! Why am I the only one? I mean Jungkook is good at it!" Jimin whined. I guess he really hates it.

"Right! How can I forgot Jungkook! We should wake up Jungkook!" Jiyeon exclaimed and eyed Jimin.

"Aye, aye captain." Jimin salute and ran using his vampire speed which almost threw my hair by the way.

"Jiyeon, you and I will bake a cake. You do know how to bake right? I don't want my partner to burn the palace or else it will be a great gift for Taehyung." I flatly said and she laughed.

"Honey, I'm a good baker here. Don't look down on the skills of a vampire." She winked and I look at her with a poker face.

Why do I think she is lying?

Jiyeon and I was about to start but then, Jimin came back with a very sleepy Jungkook who is still on his cute bunny pajamas while hugging a pillow.

"What brings me here?" Jungkook yawn, still closing his eyes. I chuckled at the sight of him. He really looks like a bunny especially with that attire.

"You my dear Jungkook will design the whole dining room." I said watching his pillow fell in the floor with wide eyes.

"Tell me you're not kidding. The dining room is so big noona and you want me to design it? What for?" Jungkook said in an are-you-kidding-me tone. Seems like he is so tired.

"First question, yes I want you to design it but you can wake some vampires to help you like Jimin did." With that, Jungkook glared at Jimin while Jimin just whistle. "Second question, it is for your big brother. It's his birthday tonight" I said making a duh sound at the end like it was obvious.