Chapter 18

Kang Ryu:

"T-Taehyung, are you sure you want to claim me?" I stutter nervously. I touch the earring he gave me and tried to get it but it was too hard. I look at him and he just gave me a satisfied look.

"What are you talking about? Of course I want to claim you." He patted my head and went for another kiss but this time, it is in my forehead. "I promise I'll take good care of you vasílissa mou"

"I-I think you should think twice about this." I stutter again. I remember Prof Min Yoon Gi told me that if a vampire claims me, then it will change the future so I better prevent being claim but now, I guess I'm in deep trouble.

Taehyung look at me with angry eyes and he gritted his teeth while clenching his hands. Despite all of that, he gave me a scary smile and said, "Look, whether you like it or not, that's that"

Seriously, he's so scary when he did that especially I'm not used seeing him being angry but I'm sure it's normal. He is a SS rank vampire after all.

"Now what am I going to do with this?" I whisper to myself and sigh. I look at the window and got curious all of the sudden.

"Taehyungie~" I said, trying to be cute so that his temper will go away. Gosh, to think this is the most embarrasing thing I've ever done in this entire lifetime. So far, I could see his lips turning into a smile but he covered it using his hand and act like he is supporting his jaw while his elbow is resting in the window but no my King, you are already exposed.

"What?" Just one word. One word. A freaking one word. I just act cutesy and despite my effort, he just gave a word with a blank face plus with no emotions in his voice. I suddenly scoff loud in disbelief even though I didn't plan to.

He look at me with a face of what-are-you-scoffing-at. I roll my eyes in annoyance and look at the window. I took a deep breath and sigh at the end.

"Seriously, what happen to Jimin? Is he fine?" I ask, not looking at his face or eyes. I just focus on the view outside my window which is cool since you can see the town's lights here above.

"You don't have to worry about him. I wouldn't let him fight that vampire slayer if I know he is not worthy or he is going to lose." He said, making me reassure.

"How are you so sure about that? Luck is not always on our side" I whisper, remembering something about my childhood memories when I was not in the lab... Yet.

"Just because." He simply said and looked at me while shrugging.

"Just because of what?" I said, waiting for his next words to come out of his own mouth.

"Just because." He once again said making me more curious.

"Of what?" I asked again and this time, my patience is almost gone.

"Just because. Period." He said and my jaw drop. Fire ball, so he thinks Jimin can win because of that just because. But looking at him calmly, he must have really have high expectations in Jimin's skill. Since the Great Night King have those expectations, I wonder what kind of vampire Jimin is.

"Seriously, stop worrying about others and start to worry and care for yourself bunny. If I haven't arrived at the right time then I don't know what I'll do" he said and whispered the last sentence. Since I'm a bit close to him, I slightly heard it making me blush since I remember the kiss even though there are no connections to what he had said.

"Your Highness, we have arrived." Someone said outside the carriage with all respect and with an attitude of honor. I bet it is the coachman.

Taehyung got out first and helped me balancing myself. I never thought that I'm still not stable. I guess I am a bit tired from the last fight especially I used most of my energy in calling a spirit.

"Tsk. Hop on." He suddenly said and kneel in the ground for me to get in his back which left me speechless. I mean, who wouldn't? He is a freaking king and he just did that thing, even the coachman is shock right now that he clears his throat!

"Your Highness, I think that is not neccessary since I can handle myself now. Thank you for the offer, Your Highness." I said with respect while bowing. If the coachman wasn't here, then I would've smack his back for doing that and thinking that I am weak.

Suddenly, my body moves its own and yes, I am in Taehyung's back while he is walking through the door. I look around and no one was there.

"Ya, Taehyung, did you just use your powers to control me?" I scoff in disbelief.

"What if I did? What would you do?" He suddenly smirked, not looking at me.

"So you really did!" I said acting like I am shocked. "Of course you do. After all, I didn't obey your command." I facepalm myself leaving him a chuckle.

"But seriously, you can bring me down now especially I am heavy." I continued.

"I will bring you down." He smiled, making me happy. He then continued, "In one condition. Kiss me. I want the kiss like before but you can make it more intense if you want vasílissa mou" he winked.

"Stop making fun of me!" I whined and put my face in his neck, accidentally loving his scent. I continue to sniff him without him noticing but I guess I failed.

"Bunny, stop smelling me and kiss me already or else, I wont let you down. You know that I can do this forever right?" He smirked while I am sweating so hard when we reach in his bedroom.

First, he claimed me. Second, he wants me to kiss him. Now, what will be the third? Gosh, I can't believe Taehyung is a perverted guy!