Chapter 35

Kang Ryu:

Both Taehyung and I decided not to waste time in crying and being a coward knowing it is my last day. He painfully accept the fact that he will have to wait for many and many years to meet me.

"Vasílissa mou, what do you want to do next? I'm running out of ideas." He whines and I chuckle at his childish behaviour. It's once in a lifetime to see him like this.

"Well, I'm hungry so can we eat?" My eyes sparkle as my mouth starts to drool, thinking only one thing and that is food. Taehyung looks around probably finding a restaurant since he is not an expert in the Sun Kingdom but sooner or later, he might be.

"I think I already found one. Although, it might not be your liking. The food in there might be the same as the previous one." He scratch his nape as I thought about the food in the dining hall. I scrunch my nose in disgust. I think and an idea pop up.

"What about we will go to the Earth Kingdom? The citizens there are just like me so that means, I can eat something I can understand!" I excitingly say and look at him. "But, Earth Kingdom is far away. So I guess..." I whisper and I totally look depress.

Taehyung suddenly clears his throat, making me look at him with a dead face.

"I think you forgot that I am much faster than an ordinary human and vampires right? We'll get there in no time. Just hold tight, vasílissa mou." He quickly carry me in his back and runs. This guy is totally getting used to not ask a permission to a lady when he will carry them. Well, I don't have time to argue about it.

"Rude. But atleast I get a benefit." I grin and he just laughs.

"Well, I guess we are here bunny." He carefully put me down. I look at the surrounding and I breathe. It's good to be back in this place. Where it all started.

"Vasílissa mou, let us go to this place. The food is really good." He drags me towards the door as he opens it. I can smell the delicious foods in here making me want to eat more.

"How did you know that it is good?" I ask while scanning the restaurant. It is surely a high qualiy restaurant for this era and I can see that all people in here are nobles. They seem to enjoy eating here.

"I usually visit the human place since it is more comfortable and lively. They also treat me like I am just a normal person especially they haven't seen my face. Unlike in the vampire Kingdoms, they always get scared and that makes me uncomfortable. To be honest, you are the first person who always shouts and not listen to my words." He chuckles while I blush from embarrassment.

"Stop that!" I glare and he suddenly starts to laugh. So what I did is find a table and act like he is not my companion. My efforts were wasted when he follows me. I guess it's fine. I mean, I didn't bring some money. He always pays this stuffs so I guess another benefit.

"I'm thankful though. If your personality wasn't like that, I'm pretty sure I won't bother to take you to my Kingdom. You might be a boring person if you don't harbor any interesting personalities." He smiles and it the butterflies at my stomach suddenly flies that makes me speechless.

Taehyung get the menu from the other table since it is self-service. I look at the menu and thankfully, it is the same as the modern era. I am quite surprise that the food in this time are so cheap but I can see that the foods that are being served are high quality and quantity.

"What do you want vasílissa mou?" He ask me first when he saw the waiter coming to our table. I check the menu again and saw the word stake.

"Three plates of stake please and also cook it in medium rare." I grin at the waiter and he smiles at me nodding.

"How about your drinks my lady?" He kindly said. Before I could look at my menu again, I can feel something is off. I look at Taehyung and he is giving a death, cold glare to the poor waiter who is very clueless.

"Just a cold water please." I quickly said and he writes down. He look at Taehyung and smiles at him, still not sensing that his customer is mad.

"How about you sir?" The waiter's tone didn't change and for goodness sake, he treats us equaly but Taehyung didn't saw it that way. Gosh, he is totally a over-protective King.

"I just want someone dead. After he is dead, make sure to give his body to me." Taehyung finally spat the words I don't want to her earning him a kick from me under the table as he winces in pain. Taehyung looks at me and he saw me giving him a death glare. So, he pouts.

"Excuse me?" The waiter asks in confusion.

"Just the same as her order and please, just one plate of stake and don't cook it but make sure to clean the blood off. Also, don't leave some tape worms into my meat." Taehyung hissed childishly. The waiter excuse himself as Taehyung look at him in disbelief.

"I can't believe that he is that clueless! Next time, I'm gonna rule over this Kingdom and buy this restaurant just to fire him." He clenches his hands.

"Seriously, he just did his job. I can't believe you just did that to him. There are worse people than him though in my time." I said and he furrowed his eyebrows. I then told him some stories about waiters who will hit their customers. Especially those women who will just show their skin off to a handsome man. Well, Taehyung will soon experience this since he has a good looking face.

Both of use kept on talking until night came. I'm glad that the restaurant didn't kick us here knowing we have been sitting her for who knows how long when. When we finally exited the restaurant and walk to the streets, Taehyung holds my hand and his face looks very serious.

"Vasílissa mou, when you will return to your era, I promise you I will keep on looking at you and please don't get rid of my mark. It helps me to track you." He says and kiss my forehead.

"You can't just look at me for a long time. Have fun in your life Taehyung. Be free." I smile sadly but he just shakes his head from left to right.

"No vasílissa mou. I have claim you as mine and like the line says, once a royal vampire claims someone, they'll chase them for hundreds, thousands, millions of years or should I say, for forever and ever. When I decided to claim you, I knew there was no escaping. So, I will never enjoy my life if you are not here beside me because only you can bring the smile to my face." He said and finally kissed me.