Chapter 27

Kang Ryu:

"Namjoon, if you say that again, then, I'll punch your face." Taehyung hissed and threw the gowns in the bed. Namjoon looked at him not a single fear written in his face. Well, they're both kings after all.

"Why not add Ryu to our bet? If I win, she will be mine." Namjoon smirked, scanning at Taehyung for a second and continued, "In that way, you will take me seriously." So now they're making me a reward for the one who will win? They didn't even get my permission or ask me about it.

"Don't treat everyone as a game Namjoon grow up!" Taehyung shouted.

"I'm not. I'm doing this just for you to be ready whether you like it or not." Namjoon looked at him seriously and I can see that Taehyung couldn't speak a single word and so, he hissed.

"Get out." Taehyung whispered but we can still hear it. Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows in confusion that made Taehyung sighed and added while pointing at me, "Are you here to look at her dressing up? Not a chance."

"Oh. Then I'll better go." Namjoon awkwardly exited the room that left a huge tension between Taehyung and I. Well, thank you Sun King. I'm being sarcastic by the way.

"So what gown do you want? I seem to have some interest with the black and dark blue ones." I tried to lift up the atmosphere but it seems it isn't working.

"Why do you have to be so damn beautiful?" He cursed at me while sitting in the bed, feeling tired and I was taken a back.

"Excuse me what?" I look at him like he grew some seven dragon heads in his body.

"If you weren't that beautiful then he wouldn't have some interest in you. Look what you done." He ruffle his hair in frustration.

Is he jealous? It seems like it. I don't like guys being jealous but right now I think I changed my mind. It is cute especially looking at him with a troubled face which is very rare. If only I brought a camera with me then I would have got a stolen shot and frame it with in my room.

"Come on, cheer up. Afterall, I'm sure you will win. I have faith in you." I grin at him like a chesire cat and pats his back to encourage him even though I'm nervous if he will lose. Because if he will lose, then things is going to be a bit messy.

Taehyung looked at me a bit shocked and then smirked. He quickly pinned me down in the bed. Our position is very weird. He is on top of me he didn't secure my hands though like he knew that I am not going to pushed him but his body caged me though.

"Vasílissa mou, if I win, I will surely get an intense kiss from you. But before that, I'll mark you as mine even if you don't like it." He continues to smirk and shows his fangs. I shook my head from left to right as a sign of no. I cannot speak and move my body but I can using my head. He obviously use his powers against me.

Taehyung slowly go to my neck and before he could mark me, he whispered to my ear, "Vasílissa mou, I don't mean any harm but I need to do this for your sake. Knowing you would say no, I have to force you." With that, he reached my skin and dug his fangs, sipping my blood. It was not painful as I imagine. He was gentle like he was afraid that I will get hurt.

Incase if you want to know, vampires use their fangs for the blood to flow as they suck it up. Basically, fangs are used to open the skin so that they can drink blood. They said it hurts like hell but I couldn't feel any pain. Maybe it is because of my torture trainings plus it was gentle but if that's so, why is my butt hurting? Oh wait, I have never trained my butt except from falling.

"My seal looks good on you. Good thing it's permanent." He said as he looked at my neck, satisfied of his work.

When Taehyung move his body aside and undone his spell, I quickly look at my neck with the help of the gigantic mirror hanging in the wall. I gasped when I saw that the seal was very noticeable and looked at Taehyung, glaring.

"Vasílissa mou, you'll get old if you keep that up. Now, let us change you up. This dark blue suits you better. Undress now vasílissa mou." He grins. Now he is in a good mood.

"You're totally not gonna change me up because I will do it by myself! Also, I'll choose black. Thank you." I sarcasticly said and scoff, trying to get a hand of the black gown but he already stole it from.

"No, black is too revealing. I don't even know why Namjoon chose this." He said and gave a tsk sound at the end.

"Then I'll choose the white."

"I said dark blue vasílissa mou don't make me repeat myself again. White shows off you body." He rolled his eyes in annoyance while I just cross my arms at him in annoyance too. I should be the one rolling its eyes.

"Fine. If you say so." I sigh in defeat. "Now, get out of this room because I am changing and I will totally not gonna let you see my perfect body." I stuck my tongue out at him and his face twitch. I suspect that he is trying to hold his anger now but even so, I get the dark blue gown like he wanted to.

"No can do bunny because the first time you changed, you shooed me away. This time, I will look at you changing. What's the problem of looking anyway? My servants even look at me bathing. Also, it's not like I took an interest to your body. I'm dealing with time here." He said moving closer to me while I take a back step everytime his feet forwards until my back completely touches the wall.

I forgot that in this era, it was normal to let people see your naked body. Well, your servants. Ah, I don't know my mind is not functioning well in this situation.

"You know bunny, give me that gown and let me help you change you up." He hissed as he put his left hand to the wall and his right hand, holding my chin.

I need help.