Chapter 17

Kang Ryu:

"What do you want from me?" I said seriously looking at his sword and back to his eyes. I don't even know what I did to make them triggered but there is only one thing that it might be the reason.

I'm close to the King Of Nights.

"Little girl, I'm sure it is obvious." He smiled at me sweetly but there is totally something behind that smile of his and I don't like it.

"If I have known the reason little boy, then I wouldn't have questioned you" I said mocking him. He gritted his teeth but he quickly replace it with a laugh.

"Then let me tell you vampire, I am here to kill you and torture that stupid King." He shouted and attacked me. He was damn fast that I almost out balanced myself. It was a good thing that The tree saved me from it. If the tree wasn't there, then I would've been stab.

"So now I am a vampire" I said with amusement not trying to show that embarrassing moment, but seriously, when did they even think that I am a vampire? It's amazing how people from the past also judge. I have always thought that they respect each other but I guess I'm wrong.

"What? Are you not? You're obviously one of them" he sarcasticly laugh. He suddenly swing his sword at the top to the bottom as his sword starts to release fire. I quickly cast a spell that made his sword swing at the wrong direction.

"Did you just use black magic?" He said a bit shocked. I look at him proudly because of my skills. Black magic or witchcrafts are rarely seen in the past so it's normal that they seem surprise.

"Maybe yes and maybe no" I cheekily smiled and winked at him. Actually, it's not bad that someone just thought that you are a vampire. I mean, vampires are cool.

I quickly cast a spell that cause the ground to grow some vines and squeez him like a snake would do to its prey. The sword he held was now in the ground as he focus on his breathing. I tore my lower gown so that I can move more freely without worries. I do feel bad about this gown but I have no choice.

"Y-you shitty vampire!" He shouted and broke the vines and I was left shocked for a moment since no one ever broke my vines. I regain my composer and started to dodge his attacks. Fire ball, I never thought that I have this stamina.

He move forward and made me confuse since he didn't bring his sword with him. He suddenly bring his hand out with a flame in it?!

"You thought that you're the only thing who can use blackmagic? Too bad that I can use it even if I am just a mere human to you!" He shouted and laughed when he saw that I am sweating.

"And too bad that I can use fire too!" I said and stomp my feet to the ground that cause the grass around him turned fire. "I also forgot that I am more advance than you" I mocked.

"Really?" He scoffed. I raise an eyebrow and he continued saying, "Oh little girl, I'm just getting started? And how about this!"

He put his hands up and then down. I look at the sky and it was now raining fire. I hissed when my arm got hit but good thing that it was not that serious. I tried to take a little peak while dodging the fire rain thing. I successfully did it and found out that it is bleeding and some part of it was burnt.

"Ya, I'm tired being on the defense side. Can I? Should I? Wait, why am I asking you this?" I laugh like I am a mental person but I actually did that on purpose so that he will be angry and that is a good thing because angry persons can't think straight but if this will not work since he is a professional vampire hunter, then I better think a Plan B before it's too late.

"Hearken to these words, hear my cry. I call to you spirit from the other side. I wish to come here for this is our contract. Come to me, Spirit of the Water!" Without a warning, I call a spirit. This will surely drain my energy after this. I never attempt to try this since Jerome and Areum told me that this might go out of hand and the country will be doom if I can't control the spirit.

Strong winds and loud thunders came and crash together at the ground. A massive blue dragon stand infront of me and bowed down. I look at Yong Joon and it seems he also summon a spirit. Fire ball, when did he summon a spirit? Did we summon the together without me noticing?

His spirit is a bit scary since it is also a dragon but it is way bigger than mine and it also looks more powerful than mine. Don't tell me it's the Dragon of the Sun? But who on earth can handle that thing? This guy.... I can't defeat him. Tsk. I wish Taehyung is here. Well, I will try to defeat him.

"Spirit of the Water, defeat them for me" I said calmly and look at him.

"And what should I gain if I do?" He also look at me and it was intense.

"You will be the one to decide" I smiled. He looked at me a bit shocked but then smirked after that. He turn around and flew. The same thing what Yong Joon's dragon did.

"To think you can summon a Spirit but too bad, I will defeat you, the King and burn this town. Try to defeat my dragon. Bet you can't." He laughs while I just scoff in disbelief. I look at the sky and found my dragon vanishing even though it is not injured.

"To think I'm out of energy" I hissed while feeling tired. It was only seconds and I'm now defeated. "Great, can't believe I'll die here" I sigh in defeat and accept my fate. I closed my eyes waiting for his attacks to kill me but it never did. I tried to take a peak and was shocked.

"Little bunny, sorry for being late." Taehyung said while looking at Yong Joon angrily. I felt my tears are about to escape in to my eyes but I'm glade it didn't. Taehyung turned to me and look at my arm. There, he was angrier than before. His fangs grew longer as his eyes starts to turn into a glowing silver he shook his head, trying to calm down and with that, his normal appearance came back.

"Jimin, his yours. His not worth of my time especially vasílissa mou is injured." He gritted his teeth and clench his hands.

"Whatever you say Your Highness" Jimin said and turned to Yong Joon, smiling at him. I directly shift my eyes to Taehyung when he carry me. I gasp when he did that since I didn't expect it.

"Seriously, if you die, how can I make you my wife? I haven't even claim you yet." He rake his hair from frustration but still using his other arm to support me as he walk away from Jimin's fight. Taehyung put me in the carriage carefully. He sit beside me, licking my wounds.

"Taehyung, stop that" I said almost like a whisper but he wasn't even listening since he just continue to lick it until it freaking healed. When my wound healed, he look at it with satisfaction. Then, I continued saying, "Whatever that licking thing do to me, I'm thankful even though it's gross. So thank you for healing and saving me at the right time, my King"

"Vasílissa mou..." He whispered. He suddenly bit my earlobe that made me have goosebumps all over. His lips starts to travel to my cheeks until he kissed me. His tongue explore my mouth like there was no tomorrow. My eyes widen when he did that but regain my composure. I kissed him back, explore his mouth too. It was sweet and heaven-like. He started to deepen kiss and I did too. We were kissing for who knows how long. Taehyung suddenly put me on his lap and now we are facing at each other.

"You're driving me crazy vasílissa mou." He said and we then start to kiss in a french style. We broke the kiss and stared at each other, catching our breath.

"You know, once a royal vampire claims someone, they'll chase them for hundreds, thousands, millions of years or should I say, for forever and ever" he looked at me intensingly and then smiled.

"I, Kim Taehyung, the Moon King Vampire or King of Nights decided to claim a human named, Kang Ryu." He said and put an earring to my right ear. In this day, my life completely changed.