Chapter 5

Kang Ryu:

"Your Highness, can we do something that is more fun?" I whine since I'm bored watching him reading his second book while busking at the sun as I stay at the shade while standing up.

"And will you please shut up? You've been whining for just two hours." He look at him with disbelief and rolled his eyes. He then continues to read.

"You should try standing for two hours nothing to do but just watching someone who is laughing at the book" I sent him a glare since it is not a easy task so he must not belittle it. He should see and appreciate my effort.

"Hate to break it to you Ms. Lazy but I usually stand for a ceremony day for almost ten hours without complaining and right now, I'm training you" he calmly said but he sure has a sharp mouth.

"Why would I train? It's not like I'm attending to one ceremony" I rolled my eyes and it realize something. I gasp with my eyes being widen and continued, "Don't you dare tell me that I am attending one boring ceremony?"

"I am a Prince and I dare my self to tell you. Yes, you are attending one." He sighs and finally bring the book down. "Never thought there is an actual maid in the palace who is this lazy and hot headed. I wonder why Alissa brought you here" he mocks me while standing up, crossing his arms.

"Come to think of it, why haven't I saw the Queen?" I ask but his body suddenly froze and that's how I knew he is hiding something from me giving myself a smirk for hitting something fatal. This surely will do good at my research.

"Don't you dare mention that word and stay away from the Queen" he suddenly clenches his hand making it a fist and he gritted his teeth from anger. I look at his angry expression for awhile. I wonder why he is so angry about the Queen. Maybe it's a mother-child fight but I won't ask him anything since it is private.

"We're done for today. You can go and have fun" he quietly said and then he walks away. I look at him until he is out of sight so that I can begin my investigations.

"Finally I can go around. Now, where shall I start?" I thought and one image showed up in my mind. That is the Queen's room. I don't really care about what William told me.

"But the current problem is, where is the Queen's room?" I sigh as I continue to mumble. There are two kinds of plan those are asking Alissa or one of the palace guards. I'll just ask the palace guard.

I spotted one guard near at one big wooden door. I decided to ask him since he is the only one guard I have saw in this entire day. Weird, where are the others? Last night has tons of guards though.

"Excuse me, where is the Queen room?" I directly ask. He looks at me with confusion.

"Why are you looking for that room?"

"The Queen ask me to go in there" I said trying to lie and I guess he it is true since he is noddih. Wow, I'm getting better at this. Veronica must be proud of me I mean, she did taught me how to lie.

"Follow me" he and starts to walk. I followed him. We are now crossing to an another building turning right to left or left to right. I tried memorizing the way but failed. There is too much turnings. I salute to those people out there who can memorize easily

The guard suddenly stop almost making me bump into him good thing I stop at the right time. I look what is infront of me and was amaze by the beauty of the landscape opposite to the door. There is an angel fountain circled by different colors of tulips. The one who design this garden is a total genious.

I decided to stop and turn back to open the door. The first thing I saw is the throne and the picture of the King and the Queen who is looking very much handsome and pretty.