Chapter 22

Kang Ryu:

"You know what? Let's just eat. It's such a waste if all the foods are not hot you know?" I push him gently and drag him to his table where he should eat since he will be sitting at the center.

"Aren't I the King?" He sarcasticly asked and sat down comfortably in his chair. Looking at him made me realize that we are so far from each other.

"Infact, it is your birthday. So enjoy." I get some specific foods and put it to the King's plate. He look at me weirdly and sometimes, his eyes are watching what food I am going to put in his plate.

"I have hands. I can do it by myself though." He whispered and because I have sensitive ears like a bunny, I heard him. I rolled my eyes in annoyance since I know he likes what I am doing right now.

"Yeah right. I can see that it is still attach to your body and it is pretty healty too." I sarcasticly said and I heard him scoff. He taste the food I picked and made a disgusted face.

"May I know who cooked this foods?" He glared everyone in this room, making me think that it didn't suit his taste. Everyone looked at me as Taehyung notice it.

"Bunny, I never knew that you are such a bad cook." He gasp in shockness but he was obviously acting. I look around and most of them were laughing at me. I glared at Taehyung but he just stick his tongue out.

"If you will excuse me, I will get this plate and I will eat it by myself. Oh, all of you are allowed not to eat since your King said I am a bad cook." I announced it to everyone and was about to get his plate but he stopped me by helding my wrist.

"What now? Any last words to my food?" I said bitterly since I'm angry at him. He could say it was good for my sake but no, he just embarrased me with dozens of maids, butlers and his brother.

"I was just joking. It was fun until you almost got my plate. It was delicious bunny." He showed his square smile with eyes forming into a crescent moon shape.

"Do you want me to be blunt? It was very annoying and not funny." I point at him angrily but he just chuckled at my actions. Suddenly, Taehyung who held my wrist pulled me to him making me sit at his lap while I was left speechless. It was fast because he used his vampire speed.

"I know but even though I'm annoying, I can make you fall inlove with me before you know it." He smirked making me blushed. The guys at my back who are watching shouted because it made them have butterflies in their stomach.

"Then goodluck King boy. I'll see if I will be inlove with you or not. After all, I won't fall inlove with the likes of you!" I challenged him making everyone says 'ohhhh'.

"Then should I do it now?" He was getting closer and closer. I knew he would kissed me but before he could, I quickly stood up and sighed in relief. I looked at Taehyung and he was looking at me too. We laughed and compliment ourselves.

"You're a great actress bunny." He continued to laugh with manners and it was a music to the ears while here I am, laughing with manners but sounded a dying goat.

"Can't believe you were about to kissed me." I rolled my eyes joyfully until someone clears his throat.

"Not wanna interrupt you but can you please again have some respect to the singles out here who are watching and hearing you lovey dovey conversations and sweet actions?" Jungkook ranted and we just laughed at him.

"Ya! We are not in a relationship and that means we are still single." I scoffed and corrected him because it is a bit embarrasing.

"Wait, I thought you two are boyfriend and girlfriend?" Jiyeon was shocked, the same with the others.