Chapter 13

Kim Taehyung:

I look at her body laying in the dusty floor hearing her heartbeat. I chuckle silently since I know that she is faking it. She must've thought that we vampires can't hear their thoughts. Too bad we can if we wanna and I'm doing it right now.

I decided to move closer pulling her legs in my thigh like I'm a pillow. I interwine my fingers through her hair looking at her desperate face.

I finally sigh and teasingly said, "I know you're faking it. I can read your mind and it is full of me"

I wait for her reply until her face gotten redder and redder. I smile which means I am satisfied with her reaction. She quickly stand up making me looking at her, grinning.

"You stupid mind reader freak!" She point at me and walks away heavily stomping her feet in the ground. I also stand up and follow her

"Bunny, don't we still have a surprise left?" I pout behind her. I stop from my track looking lost.

"Did I just pout? When did I ever freaking pout?" I thought in my mind. I curse in my breath and look at Ryu since I know she is changing me slowly and I don't like it.

"Right, we do" she slowly said and sigh making me raise an eyebrow in confusion because of how she said it.

"Is there something wrong bunny?" I decided to walk until I am infront of her. I look at her dark eyes being covered by my shadow. It is full of regret and I don't know why. So I decided to enter her mind once more.

"If this continues, he will be hurt when I leave this place. I guess, I'll make him do whatever he wants as long as he's not trying to something that is blocking my plans, especially when I will leave him in the near future." She said in her cloudy mind.

I clench my fist knowing she will leave me and here I am trying to make her my Queen while changing me slowly. I click my tongue in annoyance and frustration while I rake my hair.

"Tsk, I should've lock her in the Queen's room" I hiss while thinking. She look at me weirdly and I know she heard my hissed.

"Is something wrong? Your face looks scary though" she let a nervous smile across her face making my my blood boil in anger more. I want to kill someone right now. I start to walk very fast going to the throne room leaving her in there. I don't want her to see my dark side.

"Where are you going?" She shouts worriedly. I stop to my track and turn around facing her from a far. I force a smile. A smile that is use for some royal business.

"Somewhere. Someone called me and I need to go there fast. He said it was an emergency. Also, about your surprise, let us do it tomorrow." I said. She nod her head even though she is confuse.

"You can roam around but don't ever escape. I have my kind watching you and remember, once you enter this palace, you will never go back especially without my powers. If you escape, you will be lost and you will be killed" I threaten her. It is true though. That is why The Moon Kingdom is a dangerous place and that is not all of it. There is more about this place that I don't even know.

I finally reach the throne room in my vampire speed. I couldn't hold it any longer and I need to kill someone.

"Gaurds!" I bark in the entire room. The door open revealing two gaurds infront of me with cold eyes like how I used to train them. In this Kingdom, if you work in the palace or me, you must not have emotions. You have to throw it away except one. Coldness. But there are excemptions if one of my kind exceeds my expectation like Jimin and his wife did before. Now, they can choose and do what they want.