Chapter 31

Kim Taehyung:

I walk towards the ground and meet Namjoon who is fully armored while I'm not since I don't really need one of those things. It is also one of the Moon's Kingdom traditions so I'm used to it.

At first, I was worried because I'm scared to use my powers due to my last fight with Jungkook but then, vasílissa mou showed up and told me stuffs boasting my confidence which I never felt before since the fight of the throne. I even wondered how she managed to get those informations. Well, she's an interesting girl to begin with.

When the crowds saw me without wearing an armor, the cheered so loudly as Namjoon scoffs. Namjoon and I are standing infront of each other with cold glares. I could see that Namjoon wears a full armor and I smirk thinking that the Moon Kingdom are more stronger and confident in terms with powers than Sun Kingdom. In this battle, there are no friendships but only enemies.

Suga, the head butler in this palace is the one entertaining the fight while J-hope, the 11th Prince and the General in the Sun Kingdom is the judge incase if the fight will exceed 10 minutes which is the limit. If it exceeds and the two Kings are still standing, he is the one who will decide fairly.

I look at vasílissa mou again and she is shock. This time, this is not because of me but because of Suga? Her eyes are not in me but also in Suga. Thinking about it makes my blood boil from jealousy. Does she have a relation with him? Now I'm getting angry.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please don't forget about the rules what I have just said earlier and fighters, please don't also forget the mechanics I have just said or else, I am just wasting my saliva." Suga jokes and everyone in the crowd laughs except the three of us, Ryu, Namjoon and I.

"Anyway, let the fight begins!" Suga shouted making everyone shout in excitement. Both Namjoon and I quickly get far from each other and prepare when to attack and defend ourselves. He starts to move while I just stroke my hair and stand still as I yawn.

The monster inside me is thirsty for blood and has been wanting to kill someone. I used to kill someone everyday until vasílissa mou showed up making me stop except for the time when I had sex since I couldn't hold it in.

Namjoon advance and use his phoenix power. I sit down in the ground and rest my chin in my hand. I sway my other hand and his attack were useless as it vanishes in the air. He once again use another type of his power and the result is still the same.

"You know King, if you're going to continue doing that, I'm afraid I won't die from you but I will die from boredom. Show me what you've got. Don't take me lightly." I growl making everyone silent. Namjoon didn't utter a word and just keep on attacking me. After awhile, I started to know his motive. It is to get me tired by using some strong magics.

I usually fight using magic which can drain my energy. He must have knew since the beginning. No wonder he keeps on attacking. I suddenly smile in excitement and look at him. I stand up and walk towards him while canceling his powers.

"Got you." Namjoon smiles and that moment I knew I fucked up. His been waiting for this moment and I made a mistake! I even promise to Ryu that I will win. Whatever, I'll just dodge it...hopefully.

Namjoon threw his most outstanding power which is the Archer Of The Flames. He quickly releases the big bow and it is coming to me. It was the fastest power and that is his strength.

"Shit, I can't dodge this." I curse. I close my eyes ready to get hit but suddenly, a quick idea came up I quickly attack him by using the Frozen Moon magic. It basically just give you a ice power stuffs but it is more powerful when there is a moon.

With all force, I sway my hand to the sky as the ice made a wall just to block his attack. I sigh in relief that I made it. Next time, I won't make a mistake.

I look up above and saw Namjoon ready for his another shot in Archer Of The Flames. I am getting piss at the moment that I didn't knew I copied his Archer Of The Flames too but instead of the red color, mine is a glowing blue. I am shock and he was too but it didn't stop me by releasing an arrow. My eyes widen when the arrow multiplies in two. The hit Namjoon and the other one hit his arrow making a huge explosion.

I am push to the ground but I use my vampire speed to adjust my body so that I can land with my two feet and shield myself to avoid any fatal injuries.

I got up and look for Namjoon. He had blood but it wasn't enough for him to be unconscious for me to win the fight. A sound of tsk leaves my mouth.

"Never thought you would survive that blow." I give him a cold hard glare.

"I got to admit that I was surprised seeing you used that power and I meant the Archer Of The Blue Flames. It was twice the size and the arrows are two." He said with amusement in his voice.

"Well, you haven't seen the best of me. I am just starting." I smiled evily and he laughed.

"Too bad we are in the same page." He replied.

We both advance and continues to fight. This time, we didn't use any magics or powers but we fight in bare fist. It is more fierce than I have in my mind that made me getting excited  to the point that I want to release my Demonic Powers.

If things get out in hand and the time is almost at the limit, I don't have a choice but to use my powers. After all, that power was the reason why I became a King.

My eyes suddenly drift to Ryu. We both lock our eyes at each other. I chuckle knowing she is worried about me. I thought it was cute. Now, I'm all charge up once again.

Namjoon let his powers come back again. I guess he already gathered his energy again despite how amateur he was by giving his all in the beginning. I rolled my eyes and kick his attack as it shattered into pieces. The audience shouted in awe for what I just did as Namjoon hissed in annoyance. My lips twitch wanting to smile but I need to focus so I block it in my mind.

"4 minutes left!" Suga announces. I guess it's my time to show who is the real King and what I am made for.