Chapter 9

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Expect the unexpected to lessen the pain.
                    -CHXRELLX_XXX

Hope you like this gif ;)                    -CHXRELLX_XXX

                    -CHXRELLX_XXX

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Kang Ryu:

I've been saying for the pass few hours that I want to kill him but right now, I change my mind. I wont kill him. He's such a great cook! It's such a waste to kill a man who cooks like this and the children are pretty happy.

To be honest, I thought he sent the children in the prison but instead, he sent them in the dining room. I left the children and obviously I am watching him cook.

"Bunny, I might melt if you're going to continue looking at me like that." He chuckles. I mean, who can't stop looking at him? He's sleeves are rolled up making you see his muscular hands. He looks sexy while cooking especially his looks. I'm too blessed.

"Come on, it's once in a lifetime. Let me be." I shoo him away while rolling my eyes still drooling at the scene. I bet I look weird this time.

He walks to my direction and held my hand. He kiss my back hand and I blush. It's not like I like him infact, I can't believe my idol just kiss my back hand!

"You know, you're so cute my little bunny" he then steal a kiss in my cheeks. I slap his arms but he smiles.

"I can't believe you did that" I shockingly said.

"Come on, you like it" he points my face and I give him a glare.

"I'm done so let us start eating. I bet the children are eager to eat right now." He change the subject and starts to unroll his sleeves and I groan in frustration because it is ending. I take the food he just cooked.

"Give me that. You're not a maid" he said trying to steal the plate but I move quickly.

"Nope! You just cook so I will take the honor of giving this to them. You've done enough, Mr. Vampire" I said while he suddenly whine about me being hard headed.

"But first, let me hug you" he said and give me a back hug. He snake his hands in my waist while his nose and mouth are in my neck. "Your hair smells so good bunny" he said while he tighten the hug.

"That's enough" I whispered. I might look cool at the back but infront, I am dizzy, my face is smoking and my mind is not working well. Good thing I didn't drop the plates.