Chapter 3

Kang Ryu:

"Hold up! So you're telling me that there are actually more than one but three kingdoms reigning this country?" I stood up from where I seated since I seriously need more fairness in my life were it was all a lie because of history books. I don't want to believe in those stupid books now.

"Infact, they are the Sun Kingdom, who rules the daytime and morning vampires, Earth Kingdom, which is you are at, rules the land and humans and lastly, the most I would also highly recommend not to go is the Moon Kingdom." I was feeling the goosebumps when he said the last Kingdom until he stops that led me to disappointment. I swear real life is much more better than books. If you can relate which I know you can't.

"So what happens if I go to the Moon Kingdom?" I asked, very interested what will happen I mean, my lovely King Of Nights is there! I want to know his Kingdom more but I don't want to become a food so I prefer not to meet him. Like I said, never trust history books. He might be a brutal vampire!

"Lets say you're still a child and we don't want you to hear it" he patted my head and start grinning like a Chesire cat which is obviously annoying.

"I hate you Your Highness" I pouted but he just chuckled.

"And I love you too" he playfully winked but I stuck my tongue out. I know it is not appropriate to a Royal man who is standing next to me but I can't help it okay? He then turns serious when he notice that the sky is dark which is visible in the library's window.

"It's already late. Lets go back to our rooms. I assume you know your own room right?" He ask while locking the door. I nod in response but I actually don't know and I don't want to bother him since he taught me alot of this things patiently especially with this dumb head of mind.

Truth to be told, I can easily memorize the chanting spells but to others? Goodbye world! I'm having too much nosebleed if I did, it might make an empty bottle of wine full! I know I am interested in history but not enough to store in my brain. I don't know about my brain people to be honest.

"Also, you don't have to escourt me to my room. I don't want that to happen to Lady Ryu" he winked and kiss my hand.

"Of course!" I said all mighty. Not lady-like. Not my style dude and that Majesty must already know since he is laughing while waving his hands up in the air while walking away, his back facing me.

"And don't you dare go look for me when you said you knew your room" he chuckled and my mouth was now touching the floor. That stupid human he must have known that!

"Now, lets start hunting some room shall we?" I encaurage myself and patted my own back. First step, think about your room becoming food. At first, I thought about mac and cheese but it didn't work. So I thought about oreos... Okay, this isn't going to work.

"Should I go and look for Alissa? No, I might disturb her" I sigh as I start to walk in the long hall way. I never thought ancient castles look like this. I mean, it definitely has lots of bricks but I never thought it isn't scary. I thought it is scary and dark.

Now I'm perfectly lost. I turn right and notice there are no guards and torches at the side. The only thing that left it bright is the moonlight. Still not scary but my legs are now tired from walking. I look at my watch that I hide since they might take a suspicion out of me especially if technology in this era isn't that great. I was taken a back of what I saw.

"What! I'm this tired but I just walk for 1 minute! Geez, I seriously need to exercise!" I sulk. This is the first time that happens to me and I don't like it. Good thing there are no guards here or I'll become a laughing stock!