Just a Bit Damaged

Percy-

I walked through the busy streets of New York.

And well, I'm in New York, it's like, 1 AM. No one sleeps.

The stars tried to glisten in the night sky as the moon lit my way. Dam pollution.

The street lights were the only thing actually lighting my way but that's not the point.

The monotone world that once was full of color had withered away.

I lost everything.

I only have three friends left.

Leo, Thalia, and Nico.

Nico went to live with his dad in the underworld for a bit, and Leo is trying to help Calypso escape from Ogygia.

Thalia is with what's left of the hunt.

And then there's me.

My parents were killed by Gaea as a last act of revenge.

I have no one anymore.

I can't even visit anyone's graves, I'd start crying and I'm trying to remain calm.

Which is really difficult.

I still try to visit their graves every month.

I went to my apartment, the one where I found my parents' bloodied bodies.

I don't like it here, but it's all I have.

I turned on the news. Apparently some vigilante group called the Avengers, which are apparently highly praised by everyone, defeated some monsters that the mist disguised as a group called Hydra. Some of them were monsters, not all.

On the screen showed a guy in a red metal suit being interviewed.

They called him Iron Man and Tony Stark, which was extremely confusing.

Just some lame adults who think they're so strong. I beat monsters like that when I was twelve!

I changed the channel, to my luck it was some nature channel that was documenting sea animals.

I snickered at everything the sea animals were saying.

Let me tell you, they were NOT PG.

After the show ended I turned the Tv off and decided to go to bed.

I smiled knowing I'd have a dreamless night.

I received a few wishes from the gods for defeating Gaea.

The first wish was that I would never dream.
I didn't want nightmares from everything that happened.

The second wish was that they'd give me an aura that made me invisible to monsters.

Lastly, I wished for some time away from the demigod world, a time where they couldn't contact me unless it was extremely urgent.

And they could only send Hestia if that were the case.

A few of the gods gave me their blessings.

My father gave me Franks ability. Shapeshifting, but I can't use it without getting sad.

I saved Clarisse, so Ares thanked me by giving me good luck in fights.

Hermes gave me the ability to steal stuff without getting caught, quite useful when you're poor.

Apollo gave me the ability to take care of my wounds when needed, I'll know exactly how to treat them when I see them. And I'll heal faster.

Hades gave me the best one of all. The ability to have my deceased friends be able to watch me whenever they want while they're in elysium. Minus when I'm changing or using the bathroom.

I might not know they're watching me, but it feels good to know they can.

I stared at my ceiling with a slight smile.

I drifted off to sleep, which I used to dread due to demigod dreams that no longer exist to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOO CHAPTER ONE COMPLETE!

I have literally no creativity or inspiration on stories that don't include the Percy Jackson/Avengers crossover!

My other Percy Jackson/ Avengers crossover was a pretty good success anyways, but I didn't know how to end it. I'm gonna try and make this one better than the previous one.

You should see the story drafts I have! I have sO MANYYY.

It's bad, I know.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this basic crossover plot that I'll try to add my own touch to it.

I'll be creative I promise!

The one and only,
     Juliet_Nebula