Riptide

Tony-

"Riptide?" I questioned.

"Yeah. It's the name of my sword." Percy took out a pen from his pocket.

"That's a pen."

"No. It's a sword."

"Percy, that is A PEN."

"Would you like to die by it? I suggest not calling it a pen, it gets very emotional."

"HOW?! IT. IS. A. PEN."

Percy took the cap off of the pen and it turned into a sword. He pointed the tip of the sword to my throat.

"So, isn't this a nice pen Tony?" Percy snickered.

"How does that even work??" I asked.

He put the cap on the sword and it turned back into a pen.

"Don't know. Greek stuff I guess." He shrugged.

"You're so annoying." I muttered.

"Thanks, it's kind of my hobby, so I really glad that I'm doing good." Percy smirked.

"So, you can control water?"

"Mmhmm. I can also control poison and easily kill people, but I can't because I promised my girlfriend I wouldn't." Percy's expression remained the same, a slight smirk.

"You have a girlfriend? Are you gonna visit her?" I asked.

"Well, I'm kinda on house arrest because people think I'm a terrorist, and also, my girlfriend is dead." He said emotionlessly.

"Oh. That's a shame."

"Yeah, So. That's fun."

"You have other friends to visit?" I asked.

"Not really. Most of them died too. A few are alive though." I sensed a sadness around Percy, but I didn't really bother thinking too much about it. I mean, he was talking about his dead friends, so, he has a reason to be sad.

"What happened to your friends?" I asked. "If you don't mind me asking, that is."

"They died in a recent war. Against Mother Earth herself."

"That's why the lie detector didn't mark that wrong!" I heard Natasha yell from the other room.

"Wha-" I began.

"Don't ask." Percy mumbled.

"Is she eavesdropping on us?" I thought aloud.

"It's easy to do that when the rooms are separated by an open wall. And you two weren't quiet. I'm a spy Tony, it's easy to eavesdrop." Natasha said as she entered the room.

"Percy! I have the design ready!" Pepper exclaimed as she ran into the room with a piece of paper.

The paper had a drawing of a blue spandex outfit with wave designs in some areas like the arms and chest. It had a mask that covered only his nose and mouth, so you could see his eyes and hair, but not his full face.

"It's.. not bad for a first design.." I mumbled.

"Do you like it Percy?" Pepper asked.

"Yeah, looks good to me." Percy smirked.

"Great! I'm going to go make it before you get called on your first mission! It'll take a few days to make, so be patient." Pepper smiled before going to the elevator.

"Well, you're actually becoming an avenger. I must warn you, once your costume is ready, you'll need to be shown to the world through interviews and such." I sighed. "You're going to be annoying to work with."

Percy smirked. "This'll Be way more fun than I originally thought."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I haven't posted a chapter in two days! That's not that much time to some people, who post a chapter every month almost..

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter!

The one and only,
Juliet_Nebula