But He Is Only A Kid??

Bruce-

"Avengers, I've discovered a very old file that recently was updated, and I decided we should finally bring it to our attention." Director Fury stated.

He handed a Manila folder to Steve. Tony shot him an annoyed look.

"Alright.

Target: Perseus Jackson
Age: 17
Date of Birth: August 18, xxxx (idk what year)
Notes: acts of terrorism since age 12, including blowing up buses, schools, and famous monuments such as St. Louis arch. Went missing for several months and was seen in Europe, such as Greece and Rome. Accompanied by several other teens. At age twelve was kidnapped and taken to California with two other kids, had a shoot off with suspected kidnapper. Not confirmed.

That's all she wrote." Steve read.

I couldn't believe it. An 17 year old?? No way. He's too young to have done any of that, and since age 12? Impossible!

"So how'll we go about this, capsicle?" Tony asked.

"We find him. And then we take him here to question him. Easy peasy." Steve said.

"Don't day that phrase again." Clint muttered.

"Okay. But how'll we find him?" I asked.

We all exchanged glances, and looked over to Fury.

"Well he lives in Queens. Search around there for awhile." Fury slid a picture of Perseus onto the table. "That'll help. He's usually seen around the cemetery or the beach. The picture is very outdated, from when he was twelve. We weren't able to get into his school records."

"That's great, we search around for a while not even knowing where the kid is. Great plan." Tony sassed.

"Well I could tell you where he lives. He doesn't spend much time there though." Fury sighed.

"Why didn't you give us that in the first place??" Natasha complained.

"As I said, he doesn't spend much time there. I guess it would have been useful information though." He gave us the address.

"Alright Aven—" Steve started.

"GERS, SUIT UP!" Tony interrupted.

"Why'd you interrupt me?" Steve complained.

"I'm the leader, aren't I?" Tony snarled.

Steve laughed. "If that helps you sleep at night." Steve headed to the elevator.

"What's that supposed to mean!?!?" Tony yelled. He ran after Steve.

Eventually, we started roaming the streets of Queens, looking around near the beach and cemetery.

We checked his apartment, but he wasn't there.

I was searching with Tony and Steve near the beach. We eventually ran into someone we knew.

"Mr Stark? Mr Banner? Mr Rogers?" Peter grinned. "What're you doing here? Did I miss a meeting?"

"Yeah, we're searching for someone. You can stay out of it, it's only a teenager." Tony explained.

"I want to help." Peter said.

"Fine. Go suit up." Tony sighed.

"You're gonna make a fifteen year old go after a seventeen year old with us?" Steve chuckled. "That'll be entertaining.

"At least Peter has potential and is not that weak. He might be useful, we don't know who we're dealing with." I sighed.

A few minutes later Spider Man came running up to us.