Will Hades be the real MVP?

Percy-

Hades stood there, a blank stare on his face as he decided if he should comply or not.

I've had this plan for a while, in fact, it's the only possible way of us winning. From what I know.

Everyone stood there, it was as silent as a room could be with Tony Stark in it.

"Hades, have you made a decision?" I asked, I was getting anxious and impatient.

"Why do you think this will work?" Hades asked, his voice clear and direct.

"It's the only favorable solution. I can't predict the future, and I can't see outcomes, but-"

"We know a guy who can." Bruce interrupted.

"He's a Wizard." Tony added on.

"Who is this Wizard you speak of?" Hades asked.

"His name is Dr Strange." Tony said.

"Oh yeah, him! We met him when we were fighting-" Peter started, but Tony elbowed him.

"We don't speak of that." Tony mumbled to Peter.

"Right, it never happened." Peter whispered to himself.

"Can we have Dr Stranges opinion?" I asked Tony.

"How am I supposed to find him?" He asked.

"Guess we'll just have to trust my gut instinct." I sighed.

"Your gut instinct? Percy this isn't about food.." Reyna Said.

"It's an expression." I stated.

"Well then, if you must have these friends to assist, I will bring them back, but only if they are in Elysium. If they chose to be reborn then I can't do anything about that. I hope you're right about this, or else you better make yourself at home here." Hades reaches out his hand, and several spirits came out.

Of course, I should've expected what happened next.

"Seaweed brain! What were you thinking!" And then there was the judo flip.

"Hey wise girl." I chuckled, tears threatening to leave my eyes. "Long time no see."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes, the answer to the title is yes. I'm also bringing back a character that died, but isn't part of the seven. You'll see who and why later.

Thought I'd end this chapter after Annabeth's return. Haha.

I debated adding Dr Strange into this chapter, but he'll make an appearance later on in this book.

Hope you enjoyed, I'm going to go to urgent care for my sickness now, cya!

The one and only,
         Juliet_Nebula