Adventures of Natasha Romanoff

Natasha-

"Who are you?" A guy asked me while I was talking to Bruce.

"I'm Natalie." I lied.

"No your hero identity. You were already introduced as Natasha." He rolled his eyes.

"Black widow. Who're you?"

"Malcolm... well I'm out. Bye."
(Why did Rick only mention two Athena children?? I don't feel like making up any because I want this to be PJO characters meeting some of the avengers.)

"Athena kids hate spiders. He doesn't have anything against you." A girl said as she sat at the table with Bruce and I.

"And you are?" Bruce asked.

"Nyssa Barrera. Daughter of Hephaestus." She introduced.

"Nice to meet you." I Said, shaking her hand.

"Percy called you a spawn if Ares, so I decided to introduce you to an actual child of Ares. You two will definitely get along." Nyssa snickered. "I'll be back in a minute."

I thought back to when Percy told me my nickname, I was so confused at the time.

One look at the girl Nyssa brought with her made me realize what he meant.

"So you're Natasha. I'm Clarisse. You already know who my dad is, so let's test your skills." She smirked.

"I think this'll be easy." I smirked back.

"For you or for me?" She snickered.

"Let's find out."

"Let's get some armor and such, and head to the fighting range. I have a feeling you'll need it." Clarisse walked over to a field and picked up armor.

She pointed to another set next to her. "That's yours. You'll need it."

We soon began fighting, she used this weird spear, but I managed to dodge it.

"You're pretty good." Clarisse remarked.

"Same to you." I grinned.

After a while of fighting, we eventually gave up.

Neither of us could defeat the other, we were equal in strength, which is a very rare thing.

"Prissy was right. You're definitely fit to be a child of Ares. Why don't you stay with us during your stay?" Clarisse asked.

"That'd be fun." I agreed.

"Warning though, last time I made a friend that wasn't in my cabin, they died. Besides Chris, he's still alive, somehow."

"So I'm your friend now?" I joked.

"Well, we can decide that some other time." She chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should I do Bruce or Thor next?

The next few chapters will basically be one shots of the avengers (well, some of them..) plus Percy, making some demigod friends.

The plot will continue soon~

Hope you enjoyed!

The one and only,
    Juliet_Nebula