The others return

Okay guys, before I let you read this chapter, I have a quick announcement!

My new Harry Potter and Percy Jackson crossover story is up! Give it some love! I published it yesterday but knew that I couldn't just make a chapter about that, so I give you an actual chapter for this story! Anyways, moving on...

Percy:

The elevator opened, and team one returned with Dr Strange, at least I assumed that was him.

Frank awkwardly sat on the couch, glancing over at the others on occasion.

"They've traumatized him." Nico snickered, sitting next to me.

"How so?" I asked.

"With their stupidity." he glared over at Tony, "especially him."

I personally understood Tony, and why he acted like an idiot. It's better to act dumb than show weakness, that's what I always told myself when I was sad or depressed or whatever emotion I was feeling. I'd just act dumb and everyone would be fooled.

"Makes sense." I mumbled as I looked around the room. All that was left was team three, the team that retrieved any campers who wanted to help.

The elevator dinged. Speak of the devil.

But this group didn't seem happy at all, they seemed worn out and tired.

"You guys good?" I asked them.

Peter shook his head, "There was this thing that attacked us!"

"Yeah a monster, what's so scary about that?" I asked.

Hazel shook her head, "that was NOT a regular monster! It was like.. like a.."

"It was a giant. We just barely were able to escape in time." Reyna finished Hazels sentence. "Without a god to aid us, we couldn't even think about beating him; although Clint over here thought he could take the giant."

"Which giant?" I asked, deciding not to discuss Clint's stupidity. He was new to the greek Mythology thing, so I'll cut him some slack there.

"Orion I believe." Reyna noted.

I nodded, and looked behind the group, where a few familiar faces stood.

"Coach?!" Jason gasped.

The satyr grinned, "I thought you cupcakes were squashed, good to see you again."

"What about Mellie! Or Chuck!" Piper asked him.

"Don't worry about them, they're safe. What we need to worry about is the upcoming war."

"Grover!" I yelled as I looked behind Coach Hedge.

"Percy!" My old friend yelled back.

Everyone just glared at us, but I just smirked and laughed it off; although Grover cowered a bit.

I looked at the other campers that chose to help. Not many.

"The others are downstairs. Most of the demigods wanted to help." Will explained, noticing my expression.

"Oh," I grinned. "Makes sense."

"So, tell us about the plan." Natasha asked.

I nodded, and my group all took turns to explain our plan.

"Oh, by the way." I grinned, grabbing the hand of a redheaded girl and pulling her towards the center of the room, "this is Rachel Elizabeth Dare."

She waved awkwardly.

"And she's the oracle of Delphi."

___________________

I just wanted to get that chapter out, now I should go sleep because my eyelids feel so heavy..

Hope you enjoyed!

The one and only,
     Juliet_Nebula