Surprise Surprise!

Percy-

I decided it's been a while since I visited their graves, so I took the bottle of prescription pills with me.

I wasn't going to kill myself, more or less it was the opposite to that.

I was going to dispose of my temptations.

I wanted to die, yes. But if I killed myself, Annabeth would be very mad at me when I'd see her in Elysium. And since they can watch me when they want, I'd rather not have her watch that.

I felt three people enter the graveyard. They saw me and hid behind the shed.

If you want to know how I knew they were there, seeing that they were behind me, I can sense them through the water vapor.

If I were to ever go blind, I'd be set. As long as I'm focusing on the water vapor. It takes a lot of energy though.

After an hour of sitting around, I was starting to get impatient. They hadn't confronted me, they just stared at me, thinking I wouldn't notice.

Then four other people show up.

I decide to dispose of the pills now before they confront me, don't want them thinking I'm using them as drugs, or that I'm suicidal. I mean, the last one is kinda true, but I wouldn't die like that. I'm living, for Annabeth.

I took the pills out of my pocket, the temptation so strong I feel like it's welcoming me and begging me to take them.

I start to dig the small hole, closely examining the bottle.

Before I knew it one of the guys ran up to me and took the pills from my hand.

I couldn't believe he thought I was going to actually kill myself right there and then.

I spat some nonsense and took the pills back, and put them in the hole. Burying them.

After a while of our pointless conversation I hear a redheaded woman say, "on it."

She came up to me, I studied her movement cautiously.

I felt a sudden tingle. I always assumed this meant someone was tuning in on, 'The life of a teenage demigod in New York after he lost everything!' Aka my life. I hoped it was Annabeth.

"Hope it's You Wise Girl." I whispered.

"What'd you call me?" Redheaded lady asked.

"I wasn't talking to you." I spat. "I was talking to a friend."

"Who?!" A red suited guy asked. I'll call him tin man. I recognized him as Timmy Snark or something from the news earlier.

"Not sure exactly." I turned over to the graves. "But I know they can see this."

"You're mental, kid." Tin Man muttered.

"Oh really? You just realized that? Where were you for the past hour? Oh right, somewhere else." I looked over at bow guy, who I decided to call Apollo wannabe, redhead, who I decided to call the spawn of Ares, and lastly the cape dude with long blond hair. I decided to call him Zeus 2.0.

"You knew we were there?" Apollo wannabe questioned.

"Mmhmm. Who in their right mind stays at a cemetery for one hour! I was patiently waiting for one of you to walk out from behind that shed and say something. Then the other four showed up, finally I decided you all were just going to stand around and stalk me, so I decided to finish up what I was doing there."

"Why'd you have the pills? And Why'd you bury them?" Tin Man asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

They all looked at me, frustration filled them, even through the masks some of them wore, it was easy to tell by their stance.

Or their balled fists.

I smirked. I had them distracted by their own anger.

Nope. Spawn of Ares didn't look as angry.

Nor did the guy who first confronted me. I'll call him Dr boring. He's not in a weird costume like the rest of them.

A/N
(I should list all of their nicknames here so you can know who's who.even if I already told you some of them, just for future reference if needed.
Iron Man= Tin Man (obviously)
Hawkeye= Apollo Wannabe
Black Widow= Spawn Of Ares
Thor= Zeus 2.0
Hulk/ Bruce= Dr Boring
Spider Man= Red and Blue Spider??
Captain America=Flag Boy

There ya go!)

"Hmm. I better get going if you guys aren't going to say anything." I yawned and then started to walk away.

I stopped when a horrifying sight came into my view.

Jason stood in front of me, the spear that killed him was lodged into his heart. His forehead was bleeding from a brick being thrown at it several times.

It wasn't real.

It felt real.

Jason's dead. He's gone.

Whatever is in front of you is just an illusion.

I've been seeing them all ever since I wished to not have dreams. The ones that died. Some of them even died way before the war against Gaea.

Luke, Bianca, Zoë, Silena, and Charles.

It's like they decided if they couldn't haunt me in my dreams, they'd haunt me in real life.

By they, I mean Gaea and Tartarus. Them. The Titans.

I blinked several times but he wouldn't go away.

I stood there, staring into the face of my old friend.

I shook my head.

I forgot that the weird vigilantes were still behind me.

And I felt something hit my head very hard before I drifted into unconsciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This'll be fun.

I've been editing the chapters to catch up on everything so I can write the next chapter!

Anyways, hope you enjoyed!

The one and only,
        Juliet_Nebula