Dr Strange pt. 2/ return to Avengers Tower

Frank

"So Mother Nature herself is plotting to kill everyone and you need my help to stop her?" Dr Strange asked.

"Pretty much. We have the help of some revived demigods, and some alive demigods. And the avengers, of course." Tony explained.

"Alright. I'll help." Dr Strange turned around to face towards us, "on one condition."

"What?" Tony asked. Everyone stood there staring at Dr Strange, waiting for him to speak. He just looked at everyone.

"I shouldn't be expected to make any sacrifices for anyone." He finally spoke.

"Understood." Nico agreed. We all nodded.

"I'm surprised you didn't question the demigod thing.. or even Mother Nature trying to kill us." Tony said.

"At this point, I'd believe it if you said Hogwarts was real. I would've been laughing if a few years ago I was told I'd have all these abilities. But look at me now." Dr Strange explained.

"Understandable." I mumbled.

"Okay, how about we head to the avengers tower? See if the others came up with a plan of action?" Bruce asked us, but it wasn't exactly meant to be answered with a no, so not exactly a question.

"Sounds like a plan." Dr Strange grinned.

MEANWHILE——————————————

Peter

"Alright everyone! Let's head back to the avengers tower!" Reyna yelled out.

The group of demigods behind us cheered and followed us out of the camp. There was a good amount of demigods at camp, most decided to help.

I looked over at Hazel, it was still weird to me. Like, a day ago, she was dead. As in dead dead. Now poof! She's alive again in the snap of a finger. Percy talked about his friends a lot, so actually seeing them was pretty nice.

I wonder what'll happen when we defeat Gaea, Will they just 'Mr Stark I don't feel so good!' Or will they just fall over and die?

I didn't really wanna know. I was just excited to hear that Percy could see his friends again. He won't be so depressed anymore, for however long this'll take.

But when it ends and they die again, I imagine that he's gonna be.. well, very depressed again.

But what do I know, I'm Spider-Man, I might be smart and able to hold a fight, but I don't know the answers to everything.

All this talk about friends makes me think about my own friends.

I wonder how Ned and MJ are doing.

Meanwhile————————————————-

Rachel

There she was, alive. I almost didn't believe it, thought maybe she was a monster or something, but it really was Annabeth.

I hope she and Percy get to spent more time together before she has to go back, he's been through a lot lately. He deserves a break, or at least some time to catch up with his dead girlfriend.

"Hey Annabeth?"

"Yeah?" She turned towards me.

"We almost there?" I asked impatiently.

"Yes, impatient one." She snickered.

I turned my attention towards the two Norse gods.

"So, hows it like being a god?" I asked.

"Rather enjoyable." Thor smiled.

"Bitter nightmare." Loki muttered.

"Aren't you two so similar! You're siblings, right?" I asked.

Thor just looked at Loki and grinned, "AdOpTeD!!" He was mimicking Loki's voice.

"Hey!" Loki said angrily.

I snickered.

"We're here." Natasha And Annabeth Said at the same time.

I grinned, staring up at the big tower that I had passed by so many times.

It'll be nice seeing everyone again.

————————

It's been TWENTY days since I last updated.. oops.. but uhh.. I don't really have an excuse..

I haven't watched Dr Strange yet, if that's a good excuse, but I figured I can just try my best to write his character based on what I saw in Infinity war.

So, this was originally meant to be only Dr Strange part 2, but that was only 150 words, so I added in a bit more. Next chapter will be the big reunion at Avengers tower, where everyone will discuss the strategy.

Quick poll for my next story:

Which POV style do you prefer?

First person?

Or

Third person?

Anyways, I've started writing the next story's rough draft. Hopefully I'll finish this story before I publish that one.

Alright, it's like 1 AM, so I should go. I got midterms this week to "study" for. Or so I claim I'll do.

Hope you enjoyed!

The one and only,
     Juliet_Nebula