Sup Mother Earth, Round Two?

Tony was trying to kill as many monsters as he could, which was becoming boring due to the seemingly-never-ending supply of them. He had no idea where they were coming from.

"Hey, need some help?" Will Solace asked, holding up a celestial bronze sword (Tony wanted one so he could figure out the science behind them and why they don't harm mortals.)

Tony grinned, "yeah. Where can I get one of those?"

Will threw the sword at Tony, who struggled to catch it due to forgetting it couldn't hurt him if he caught it wrong.

Will took a celestial bronze knife from his belt and attacked a few monsters.

"So, when do you think Mother Earth will arrive?" Tony asked, trying to make casual conversation with the young demigod.

"Hopefully soon, everything's ready as soon as she arrives," Will slit the throat of a cyclops, and it turned to gold dust, "last time it didn't take this long."

Last time.

Tony wasn't there the last time, he wished he could've helped, but he didn't know about Greek and Roman demigods.
~~~~

Reyna had a bad feeling, that's how she knew it was time.

"Thalia! Warn the others!" Reyna yelled at the daughter of Zeus.

"Got it Rey, prepare defenses or something Romans do, y'know, the cool thing!" Thalia yelled and ran off.

"Rey?" Reyna smiled to herself, "I guess we're calling each other nicknames now.."

That's when Reyna saw it, the wind blasting through the forest and the dirt starting to move.

~~~~

"Kelp head! It's time!" Thalia ran down the hill through the swarm of monsters, towards the son of Poseidon.

"Alright everyone, you know what to do!" Percy yelled.

"Fight stuff." Jason mumbled with a grin, remembering the last time.

"YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD DEFEAT ME! FOOLS!"

"Hey! Look! It's Gaia ready for round two!" Percy grinned, but on the inside you would hear something similar to "AHHHHHHH HADES NO NOT AGAIN F*CK THIS SCHIST!"

Percy looked over to Luke, who was preparing for the perfect opportunity with Piper and Drew.

"YOU! PERCY JACKSON! DON'T THINK I FORGOT! YOU AND THAT VALDEZ BRAT!"

"Sup." Leo nodded his head and smirked at Gaia.

"I HAVE AN IDEA FOR THIS TIME, WHY NOT DEFEAT YOU ALL WITH YOUR OWN POWERS AND STRONG SUITS?"

Percy gulped and looked behind him, seeing the children of Demeter fighting plant like things, hundred of Ares were fighting bear like creatures, The Hunters of Artemis were fighting off their own attacks being reflected back, many demigods were starting to sink into quicksand, it was a sight that scared Percy. He didn't know why, but it wasn't until he saw Leo fighting against his own fire that Percy started to zone out.

Annabeth And Tony looked over and noticed Percy staring blankly at Gaea, who was moving nearer and nearer to him. He stood still, and a monster began to move in closer.

"PERCY! SNAP OUT OF IT!" Annabeth yelled, but couldn't seem to awake Percy from his trance.

"Look kid, I'll take care of it! You need to help Peter!" Tony ran over to Percy, trying to figure out a way to calm him down.

"I-I can't.."

"Percy you need to focus, Gaea won't calm down or leave just because you're having some sort of PTSD episode!"