I'm like Rapunzel?!

Percy-

"So, here is your room! It's, roomy? You can customize it however you want. The walls are blue, but you can change the color if you want. Go crazy, we'll be in the kitchen if you need us!" Peter said as he walked off.

"Okay.." I opened the door and it revealed the blue room, with brown carpeting.

I looked around to see my suitcase in the bed. They must've went to my house to collect my things.

My bed was fully white, but looked very comfortable.

I heard a knock on the door, so I turned around.

"Come in."

"Hey Percy." Natasha greeted.

"Uhh, hi?"

"So, because of the whole terrorism situation, you aren't allowed to leave this tower until we've figured it all out. I know the lie detector said you were telling the truth, but we need to confirm it more. We'll discuss it after you're done unpacking."

"So... I'm like, Rapunzel now???" I whined as I started unpacking my stuff.

"What do you mean??"

"I'm locked up in a tower and can't leave. I was kidnapped and taken here. Boom, Rapunzel. Let's just hope no one tries to save me, we don't want eyes being pecked by birds!"

"It's only temporary. We're willing to work with you, Fury is just taking precautions. Soon enough you'll be allowed to go on missions with us. It's maybe just be a day or two."

"Fine. It's not like I have anywhere to go anyways." I shrugged. "Anyways I'm all unpacked now, let's go discuss this."

We walked to the living area, and I saw someone new. A girl with strawberry blonde hair that was in a ponytail was talking to Tony.

She turned to look at me and a big grin appeared on her face.

"You must be Percy! The new member!" She grabbed my hand and shook it.

"You're so young... Well, Peter is younger than you, so you'll fit right in."

"Cool??" I mumbled.

"This is Pepper. She's here to help you with your alias." Tony informed me.

"Alias?"

"All heroes need one. And since you're so young, we figured it'd be best no one knows your actual identity." Pepper looked into my eyes. "Tell me Percy, what are your powers?"

"I can control water, as speak to horses and fish. I can cause hurricanes too.."

"Wow, that's.. powerful.. hmm, something water related..." she grinned widely. "I have an idea. I'll go get the basic sketch of it, and I'll see if you like it. If so, Tony can make it, and you'll wear it! I'm the meantime, think of a name for yourself!" Pepper stood up and ran to the elevator.

"She's... a bit energetic?" I mumbled.

"She's just excited. She doesn't get to design people's suits, so when I asked if she wanted to, she got over excited. I'd use the word bubbly though." Tony smiled. "So, think of a name yet?"

"I think."

"Then What is it?"

"Riptide."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, went for the most basic name for his hero name.

Oops.

Anyways, as requested, I wrote another chapter today.

Should I write short chapters that I post a few times a day, or longer chapters that I post every other day?

You tell me!

Anyways, hope you enjoyed!

The one and only,
     Juliet_Nebula