Tony Stark Puts Me On House Arrest

Percy-

I walked to the kitchen for breakfast, my earlier encounter still fresh in my mind.

As I grab the milk from the fridge, I notice the other avengers in the room.

"So, do you guys know anything about Loki?" I asked.

They all stop eating breakfast and looked up at me.

"Why do you ask?" Natasha asked.

"He made a little visit earlier and asked me to help kill you and take over the world."

Tony spit out his coffee. "He WHAT!?"

"What? That's not normal??" I asked.

"Thor! I thought Loki was under high surveillance on Asgard!?" Natasha questioned.

"Ass guard??" I repeated.

"Asgard. And yes, Loki is under surveillance on Asgard." Thor said.

"Then how could he get to Percy's room??" Tony asked.

"I shall go and find out. I'll be on Asgard for a few days, I'll return soon misguardians and young demigod." Thor went to the elevator and clicked the button that led to the roof.

"Percy, sorry but for your safety, you aren't allowed to leave." Tony stated.

"WHAT?! I just got free of that stupid house arrest thing! Now I'm back on it because some stupid Norse god wants me?!?!" I complain.

"Unfortunately. Anyways I'll have Jarvis keep a close eye on you. We'll be alerted if he returns. Got that JARVIS?" Tony told The AI and I.

"Yes sir. I will keep watch on Mr Jackson." Jarvis answered.

With that, I stormed off to my room. I hate house arrest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter! Sorry!

I'm camping so I'm a bit busy!

When I'm back home with WiFi, I'll update more!

Anyways, hope you liked this small chapter!

The one and only,
      Juliet_Nebula