That Isn't Supposed To Happen...

By the way, Peter being a demigod has like, zero relevance to the story, soo, yeah. I just added it in because why not. It probably will rarely be mentioned, it's not really all that important. Anyways, onwards to thy chapter.

Percy-

That night, I finally got to rest. When I arrived, I was happy to know I'd have people to share a cabin with, but by the end of the day, all of them found a way to be in a different cabin. I had thought I'd be sharing with Peter at least, but even he went his separate way.

'Dad, why couldn't you have another child that has two eyes? Like maybe have that child before me, or even instead of me, so they could be the prophecy child instead? That would've been nice. Whatever it's all done and over with.' I said to myself.

I drifted off to sleep, not even thinking about dreams, since I did use a wish to not have them anymore, so why would I think about them?

Except, the usual darkness that took over once I fell asleep was replaced by a green light.

I was having a dam dream.

How the Hades was that even possible?

It was a lucid dream, I remember the term from back before my demigod days. I had heard about them on some tv show that I watched when Gabe wasn't home hogging the couch and TV.

I wandered around, the walls were cold and the floor was pitch black. I didn't know where I was going, and was afraid that at any given moment, I would fall.

I found a large door, so being the curious person I was, I opened the door.

And of course, my good old pal insane psychopath god was there! And luckily restrained by some weird cuff thingys.

"Hello Perseus." He grinned maliciously.

My mind was screaming ABORT MISSION!
But my senses were screaming WHACK HIM ON THE HEAD WITH WHATEVER OBJECT IS CLOSEST.

So I grabbed riptide out, seeing that it was the closest object to me, and I hit him with the flat of the sword.

Except it went right through him..

He's not a mortal though...

"Stupid son of Poseidon.. this is merely a dream, I can control it, but you can only control yourself. If this were reality, I would've been hit on the head, but I don't like that idea."

"Can I have more control? Since like, I'm not even supposed to be having dreams or anything.. would it be cool if you just, I don't know.. left me alone? Forever?"

Loki rolled his eyes.

"That is not fun, now is it? You see, I am merely asking for your assistance."

"Why would you need my help? Even my own friends thought I was annoying, and scary too, at least that's what they said.."

"Who cares what they thought? They're dead!"

I glared at Loki. Anger rose inside me.

"Annnd I officially hate your guts. Better let me continue my dreamless sleep before things get ugly." I hissed.

"Well, I could bring them back.. or, let you see them once more..?"

I didn't answer.

"I have this power.. I can create illusions of them.. or have other ways.."

"No thanks, I don't want to see them again until I'm dead, and that's not happening any time soon. Anyways, what's the point of seeing them when it isn't them?"

Loki looked at me with frustration, then a malicious grin krept onto his face.

"If I don't persuade you enough in a dream.. I'll have to come visit you.. I can easily get out of these restraints, and head in over to that wonderful camp half blood you're at."

"You can't, you wouldn't be able to enter!"  I yell.

"That's where you're wrong young hero.. I have my ways, have a good rest. I'd say sweet dreams, but I guess that doesn't really apply to you?"

Loki disappeared into green light and my vision went black.

I had continued with a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wrote this at midnight so I'm sorry, I'm so tired but I can't sleep, so a chapter is what shall be written.

So I have no idea where this story is going, so I'm making scenes where things will be able to happen.

Speed things up I guess. I started this story near the beginning of summer vacation, and now the school year is almost back! Then I'll be in high school!

Anyways I'm gonna try and get near the end of the story before then, which is impossible since there is still so much story left to write...
I can try though..

Anyways I hope you enjoy some more Loki, I'm not sure who the main villain will be yet, but I don't want it to be Loki, since he would make a good ally.

And some good plot. I mean, everyone lives some Loki, right?

Anyways, congrats if you're in eastern standard time (est) and you're reading this, you're staying up late like me!

And if you're in a different time zone, that's cool too.

Anyways I'm gonna go sleep before it's 1 AM.

I just looked at the time, it's 1:02 AM. There goes that plan..

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter! Over 600 words! Last one was over 1000, but by usual chapters are 200-500 words soo.. yay?

I should not be allowed to write anything when I'm this tired...

Edit from 1:08
I FUCKING EDITED THIS WHY WON'T I JUST GO TO SLEEP!?

The one and only,
   Juliet_Nebula