Finding the Oracle

Annabeth-

I didn't really know what we were going to do. Percy and I should switch roles. I'm the brains, but Percy has his reasons.

It's been so long since I've last seen him, and as much as I missed him, I wish I could've seen him again when he died. Only because it would be so much more sentimental, ya know? After years and years of him not seeing me, it would just be so much more special. But I'm not complaining, I have a little bit of time to be alive again. Kind of.

"Why are we stuck finding the oracle? What's so special about her?" Loki asked.

"Someone has to, and she's going to help us, she gives us a prophecy, so then we can really start the quest." I explained.

"Quest?" Natasha asked.

"It's what we called them at camp." I mumbled.

"I believe we have arrived..?" Thor pointed to the building in front of us.

"Clarion Ladies Academy??" Natasha read the sign.

"What?" I asked.

"I just would t expect your oracle to be in a school like this." Natasha sighed and continued walking.

"Wait!" I whisper-yelled.

Natasha turned around, her eyes glaring into mine. "Let me. She'll think you're here to kill her.."

Natasha walked down the steps, next to Loki and Thor. She crossed her arms, but still wore a blank face.

I walked up the steps and to the door. Gods, she thinks I'm dead.. okay how can I prove I'm me?

I knocked.

The doors opened a minute later and a woman opened the door.
"Anything I can do for you?" She asked kindly.

"Mmhmm, is Rachel Elizabeth Dare here? I need to see her."

"Yes, May I ask why?" The woman was old, her hair completely gray and tied back tightly into a bun. Her wrinkly face showed she wasn't happy with my request, and she had a slight frown.

"She's my friend, and I want to give her a present."

"Is it her birthday soon?" She asked.

"Yes." I lied.

She turned around and yelled Rachel's name. I waited a few seconds before I saw the flash of red.

"What?" Rachel asked, but that's when she saw me.

She dropped her paintbrush, which had blue paint all over it. The woman scolded her, but she just stared at me. The woman went to clean up the paint, Rachel ran towards me.

"A-Annabeth? Is that really you?" She asked.

"Yeah, it is." I showed her my beaded necklace from camp.

She hugged me, and then stared at me.

"What's the catch?" She asked.

"I'm only alive again to help fight Gaia. She's awaking again, and Percy managed to convince Hades to revive some of us."

"Who else?" Rachel asked. "The deceased members of the seven?"

"Yeah.. and.." I started, not really wanting to admit he was brought back as well.

"Who?"

"Luke.."

"Wh-why?! He died before Gaia was back... What in Hades is happening?!"

"We need your help, Rachel."

Rachel looked behind me. "Who are they?"

"Members of a mortal group called the avengers. And Loki."

"Norse gods? I see Thor, and I guess that's Loki. She's mortal though?" Rachel pointed to Natasha.

"Yeah. Let's get going. Any prophecy's yet?" I asked.

"Nope, hopefully soon though.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I literally have four tests tomorrow that I was supposed to study for, what am I doing writing a chapter?!?!

Oh well, I got excited at the fact that I could use someone else's point of view. Hopefully I'll update within the next few weeks.

Alright, gotta study, hope you enjoyed!

The one and only,
     Juliet_Nebula