Planning time

Percy-

Those of us that were to make a plan sat on the couch, exchanging ideas.

"Piper, I don't think you can keep Gaia asleep for long, she's too powerful when she's awake.. it wouldn't even phase her." Luke explained.

I glared at him. I still couldn't understand why he was brought back.

"Yeah.." Piper mumbled.

"Then what the Hades can we do?" I asked. "I don't want to do what we did last time, it won't go the same way."

"Yeah, let's not risk someone's life. Y'know. If you have a life to lose." Jason stated.

"WAIT. THAT COULD WORK!" Steve yelled.

"What?" I asked.

"They're dead already, so they could do it." Steve said.

"???"

"Okay, they're already dead, so it's not like they have anything to lose. What you did before could work."

"Yeah, that could work." Luke Said.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah."

"What?" Luke asked. "Got a better idea?"

"How about you do it?" I asked.

"Okay."

"Okay!"

"Okay, I know Luke did something really terrible, but let's stop being all mad at someone who's not even alive. I don't understand why you can't let this go??" Piper stated.

"Luke meant a lot to me when I first came to camp half blood. He taught me everything I know about fighting with a sword. Everyone looked up to him. And then, one day, he does something no one expects. He steals the lightning bolt, and the blame was put on me, and when this happens, I didn't even know I was a demigod. But he pretends to be my friend so I can get the bolt to whoever he wanted it to go to. But when it all was over, and no one suspected him, he tried to kill me, and revealed his true intentions."

Luke stayed quiet. I did forgive him, but seeing him again, it brought out all of these emotions. When he died, I didn't know what to think. Could one good forgive so many wrongs?

"I was too lost with hating the gods. The idea of going against them and teaching them a lesson was amazing to me. I glorified being evil, I wanted to see the gods realize what they did wrong." Luke sighed. "But In the process, I lost all sense of humanity.. and when I realized it, I was already too far in.. I knew I had to stop Kronos.. so.. I did.."

Everyone stayed quiet, looking at Luke and I.

"Whatever. Let's just go over the plan." I sighed.

I wonder how the others are doing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been procrastinating writing this chapter for weeks. Aha.

So, I had to come up with a plan on how to kill Gaia, but I just went with what worked before (even though somehow she is back once more, but you'll find out how later.)

So, hope you guys enjoyed, I'm still figuring out which character POV should be used next.

Hope anyone who celebrates it had a nice thanksgiving!

The one and only,
    Juliet_Nebula