What a Plot Twist (Basically a one-shot that doesn't apply to the story)

Peter-

I sat in the Poseidon cabin, all alone.

Kinda bored.

Really bored.

Super super bored.

I felt like there was this force telling me that I shouldn't be in that cabin, that I don't belong there.

So I left.

Less bored.

More confused.

Very confused.

I looked around at all of the teenagers and kids hanging out.

I noticed the atmosphere, which felt so somber and depressing.

I had forgotten about the recent war they fought.

They lost a bunch of people.

I spotted Percy talking to a buff girl that had a scar on her chin.

I walked over to them, but they didn't notice me, and were deep in conversation.

"How's Chris?" Percy asked.

"He's good, I'm taking a break from College, but he decided that he should keep up his studies for a few more weeks. So Prissy, how have you been?" The girl asked.

"I've been, well, I dunno. I've been living the life of a demigod." He shrugged.

"Ah, that sucks. I've been living the glorious life of a college student."

"Ooh, that sounds terrible." Percy chuckled.

"Indeed. I still haven't forgiven you for that time you soaked me in toilet water."

"Where'd that come from? And you tried to put my face in the stuff!" He snickered.

"Just thinking about the good old days, before all the war and death. When you first came to camp and I hated your guts."

"Wait I thought you still did? Are you finally giving up our rivalry?"

"Oh shut it Prissy! I don't completely hate your guts, I now can tolerate you. Don't think I'm gonna go around and call you my best friend or something."

"I wouldn't even consider it, La Rue." He snickered.

I felt slightly jealous, they had a great friendship, and they didn't even realize it. I then remembered Ned and MJ, and that jealousy went away as fast as it came.

I missed my friends quite a bit, but I'll be back from this camp soon enough.

I got my Spider-Man duties!

Only Ned understands that but we'll worry about MJ later. She's a reasonable and chill person.

I decided to walk up to Percy, since his conversation with 'La Rue' has ended.

"Hey Peter." Percy greeted as he noticed me walking towards them. I realized that the girl was Clarisse from earlier.

"Hey, I got bored, and I felt uncomfortable in your cabin." I waved.

"Well, you aren't obliged to stay there, so you can chill here with us for a bit. If you want, you can find a friend, Natasha and Clarisse are friends now, Bruce and Malcolm, Thor and Thalia, and now you and whoever you befriend." Percy chuckled.

"Speaking of Natasha, I thought you were fighting with her Clarisse?" I asked.

"Oh, that ended half an hour ago, she's brawling with some of the other Ares kids while I take a break. Since I'm not the leader of the Ares cabin anymore, I try and take more breaks. I know Prissy, so unlike me. Don't you dare comment in that!" Clarisse gave Percy an evil glare.