The Underworld is Lit

Percy-

"Hey, finally made it here, slow pokes!" I yelled out to the approaching people.

"We accidentally stopped off at the wrong part of the underworld, and we couldn't get past this three headed dog." Steve explained.

Tony stood there with his arms crossed, I'm guessing something happened. He was wearing his helmet on his suit, so I couldn't see his facial expression.

"What's with that look, Tony?" I asked.

"Tony tried to pet the dog, he thought if he were nice the dog would let us through." Bruce explained.

"Yeah, and then the dog bit his leg, we luckily got out of there before Tony became its dinner." Natasha rolled her eyes.

"Well, let's go inside Hades' palace then. Better ask nicely, and don't touch anything! I'm looking at you, Tony." I ordered.

"Hey!" I heard Tony say.

I walked inside, Reyna walked next to me.

"Are you sure bringing Mortals into this is a good idea?" She asked.

"Nope, but I don't want what happened last time to happen again. If these mortals die, then at least it wasn't the rest of the camps. We can't afford to lose anyone else." I sighed.

"You're going to sacrifice these mortals? The other demigods are much more capable.. I feel as though you're doubting their abilities."

"Reyna, do you even remember what happened last time? Because I do, vividly. I don't want that to ever happen again, you hear me?" I Said, in a serious tone.

"I understand. Well, are you sure they're strong enough to handle such a powerful foe?"

"Not really, I haven't seen them in action as much as I should've. I just hope." I rubbed my chin. " I mean, Gaia isn't expecting mortals to be fighting her. We might have an advantage over her.."

"I just hope you're right about this. I don't agree with it, but I've never been able to stop you in the past, have I."

"Nope." I grinned.

I knocked on the doors, remembering that it's rude to barge in on the king of the underworld.

Manners, people!

The doors opened to a sleep deprived Nico.

"Wait what." Nico rubbed his eyes and blinked several times. "What're you doing here Percy?! And with.. Mortals?!?!"

"We're here for some assistance, and we need Hades' help." I explained. "Y'know. To fight Gaia."

"Percy... if you're planning what I think you are.." Nico's hands were shaking.

"Percy... is your plan to..-" Reyna started, but was interrupted by Hades walked up to us.

"Hello Perseus Jackson." He glared down at me. "Why have you come, and with mortals, as well as Norse gods?"

"Hades, somehow Gaia has started waking. I need you to help. I need you to temporarily bring some of my deceased friends back, to help fight. You can take them back to Elysium afterwards, but we need them.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm just gonna leave it there. The big plan is revealed. Ta da!

This is a short chapter, since I felt I should end it at that moment.

The one and only,
       Juliet_Nebula