Fighty fighty, Tartarus, and some good ol' depression.

"PERCY! SNAP OUT OF IT!" Annabeth yelled, but couldn't seem to awake Percy from his trance.

"Look kid, I'll take care of it! You need to help Peter!" Tony ran over to Percy, trying to figure out a way to calm him down.

"I-I can't.."

"Percy you need to focus, Gaea won't calm down or leave just because you're having some sort of PTSD episode!"

\\\\\\\An hour earlier||||||||||||||

"So Frank, remember when I said I was jealous of your shapeshifting ability?" Percy asked Frank, grinning.

"Uhh, yeah..." Frank narrowed his eyes, knowing full well about one of Percy's new abilities, but knew Percy had never used it.

"Well check this out!" Percy closed his eyes and transformed into a guinea pig.

Annabeth happened to look over at that moment, and Burst into laughter. "Seaweed brain! It's been a while since I've seen you this cute! Reyna! Were you there to see it? It was hilarious!"

Frank raised an eyebrow at Annabeth, confused on what she meant.

"Oh right, this was before everything, when Percy and I were thirteen, we once ended up at Circe's island, Reyna and her sister were there at the time, and Circe turned Percy into a guinea pig!"

"I do remember that, but that day was not a good one in my eyes." Reyna remarked.

"Wasn't for us either, trust me, but it holds great memories." Percy Said after he turned back into himself.

"Wait is that why Reyna was so upset with you when you first came to camp Jupiter?" Frank asked.

Reyna nodded, "lucky for him he had amnesia so he couldn't remember it, therefore I couldn't wrongly punish him quite yet. Never got around to it though."

"Hey guys, hate to ruin this touchy moment, but we have a problem." Bruce said.

"And this problem is...?" Percy asked.

"Monsters are getting past the border, Gaea is coming."

Percy immediately looked to Annabeth, and held her hand. She squeezed his hand and he returned it.

"Let's go kick mother nature's ass in a way that won't kill the planet!" Percy grinned.

"Umm Percy..." Grover yelled.

Percy looked up at Grover, "yeah?"

"Your old friend is back for another round..."

Grover pointed at what Percy recognized at the Minotaur.

A huge grin spread across Percy's face, "this'll be fun!"

"Outta my way, punk! I'm not letting you defeat him again!" Clarisse ran to the Minotaur, "it's my turn!"

"Oh yeah? Let's see who'll get there first!" Percy controlled water from the beach to slow down Clarisse, causing her to fall face first onto the ground.

Percy laughed, and reached his old friend.

"You decided the fruit of the loom underpants are better than that stupid armor that you wore when you were in Kronos' army? Good." Percy grinned and scanned the creature, "I still have your horn, but there's no way in Hades I'd give it back."

"Percy!" Annabeth yelled.

Percy turned his head toward his girlfriend, "yeah, Wise girl?"

"This is no time to talk to him! Kill him!"