So... Where To Now?

Percy-

I awoke, my immediate thoughts weren't on that little demigod dream I had, no. It was on breakfast.

I immediately ran out of my cabin, and surprised the still waking up demigods.

I sat in my chair and stared at Chiron.

"When's breakfast?" I asked.

"In an hour... I'm just here to retrieve a beverage.. is everything alright?" He asked.

"I think, I woke up and I felt like there's something I needed to remember and SCHIST! CHIRON I NEED YOU TO GATHER THE AVENGERS IMMEDIATELY I HSD A DREAM!" I realized.

"Slow down Percy, what about this dream is so important?" He asked.

"Well one of my requests was to no longer have dreams and this dream I was talking to Loki who said he's coming here." I explained quickly.

Chiron frowned and headed off. I sat at the Poseidon table waiting for the arrival of the avengers.

After about half an hour, they were all here.

"So, Camp half blood is a no no." I Said.

"Wait.. what?" Natasha squinted her eyes.

"I had a dream last night." I sighed.

"Your point is...?" Bruce tilted his head in confusion.

"I'm not supposed to have them. I was given some.. wishes.. by the gods, and one of them was that I couldn't dream."

"And...?" Natasha said.

"What?" I asked.

"What was the importance of Said dream?" Bruce asked.

Peter and Thor stated at me in silence, which was kinda creeping me out.

"OH. Ya I should probably mention the dream... so Loki said he was gonna come to camp. Sooo, yeah we should head out."

"WHAT! But I thought he couldn't enter?!" Bruce yelled.

"Apparently I was wrong, when he said he could I had a bad feeling.. soo let's leave so we don't endanger my friends."

"Okay... where should we go now?" Thor asked.

"How about the Avengers Tower?" Peter asked.

"Yeah I guess that'll work.." I shrugged.

"But we just left there.. what was the point of coming here..?" Natasha asked.

"Meeting some awesome demigods that risked their lives to save the Earth...?" I stated in a 'duh' manor.

They all just stared at me.

"Let's just get outta here." I sighed.

"Good idea." Peter said.

"I'm gonna to IM Tony." I sighed. I threw a gold drachma into the mist I created. "Oh Fleecy, do me a solid and show me Tony Stark."

The mist showed Tony sitting upside down on his couch, his head on the floor.

"Tony what are you doing?" I ask.

He jumps and falls flat on his face.

"Percy? How.. how can I see you..? This isn't normal.." Tony looked confused, but was trying to figure out how it was possible for him to chat with me through the air.

"It's called an IM. Iris Messaging. Anyways we're coming back to the tower, Loki somehow is able to enter camp, so we're leaving before that can happen." I sigh.

"Oh, alright." Tony looked at something.

"Tony are you talking to yourself again?" A voice I assume was Steve asked.

"No Percy is doing some demigod thingy! I don't understand how either!" Tony yelled. Tony looked back at us. "Well, you guys should get here fast, I think I figured something out."

"Okay, we'll be there soon." Natasha stated.

I swept my hand through the IM and it disappeared.

"Let's go." I Said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wattpad finally fixed the comment glitch! I can finally see and reply to your comments using this account again!

Also, boring chapter, a lot is gonna go down next chapter, so I wanted to make a chapter soon before I get too lazy to write one.

Anyways, see you next chapter!

The one and only,
    Juliet_Nebula