[Epilogue]

Percy-

It's been several months since the battle against Gaia, and several months for everyone to adjust to the avenger lifestyle.

I'm Riptide, wearing my wonderful suit and beating villains all the time. It's a great life, especially since I can share it with my friends.

Currently, I'm chasing down some wannabe villain in an alleyway, which isn't really working well for him. I figured I'd spice up the fight.

"Annabeth, come fourth!" I yelled as I touched the gray bead.

Annabeth appeared, and began running alongside me, "Hey seaweed brain!"

"Hey wise girl!" I smiled, "Should I bring her out once we corner him?"

"Of course, she can beat him no problem!" Annabeth smiled.

We cornered the villain, who thought he had the upper hand, until he saw me grab the orange bead and yell, "SALLY JACKSON, COME FOURTH!"

Suddenly my mom appeared in front of me holding a frying pan, "No one hurts my son! Ever!"

The guy was immediately knocked out by the frying pan.

"Now Percy, I hate to cut this short because I love you, but Paul is making blue cookies and spaghetti in Elysium and I cannot miss it!" My mom hugged me and began fading away.

"Alright Annabeth, shall we venture onwards to see if they left any pizza for us?" I asked, after the police arrived to arrest the villain.

"Of course, race ya!" Annabeth started darting towards the tower, and I followed behind her. I lost the race, and gave her a kiss as a reward for her win.

We went to the floor the others were on and everyone was chowing down on snacks and watching Disney movies.

"Anyone leave any pizza for me?" I asked.

"No!" Leo yelled as he reached for a piece of pizza, piper handed him one with pineapple on it, and Leo didn't even have his eyes open to notice.

I exchanged a grin with Piper as we watched him spit the pizza out of his mouth and begin wiping his tongue with a napkin.

"WHO MADE ME EAT THE WORST DISH IN CULINARY HISTORY!"

Piper snickered as she took a bite of her Pineapple pizza, "That'd be muah!"

"You little-"

"Shut it, Leo, I'm trying to watch Robin Hood in peace." Clint groaned.

I sat next to Bruce, and began watching the movie.

"I saved you a slice, figured you'd need the energy after that battle." Bruce grinned and handed me the slice of pepperoni pizza.

"You are a god, Bruce. Thanks so much!" I smiled and ate the pizza.

"That means a lot coming from the son of a god." Bruce chuckled.

And that's the end of my story, I had many more adventures after that, but I don't want you knowing everything I ever do.

My life is no where near perfect, and my past still affects me, but sometimes, things work out in the end.

Remember Jason wanting to apologize to me about that one time? He did. Right after I summoned him for the first time, we were talking alone and he apologized.

Hazel, Frank, and I all go into the city every Saturday to just hang out, sometimes the others join us. Everyday I make sure to spend time with all of my friends, because you never know when you're going to lose them.

I also want to say that Frank no longer carrying around a stick to keep himself alive, he's living without that worry.

Piper and Jason are doing fine, they broke up but remain great friends. Piper has claimed him as her 'new pranking buddy' so she can piss Leo off.

Leo and Calypso are still dating, and doing just fine. Calypso refuses to be an avenger but hangs out with us everyday regardless.

Leo and Tony built many inventions, and Leo made everyone's suits.

Except mine, I don't trust him with that, even though Tony claims it's fine.

Nico and Will are doing fantastic, Nico managed to get Will to join as a part time avenger, and always helping with Nico's wounds.

And Annabeth and I, we're doing great. She's still my girlfriend, and I'm currently wondering if our relationship is considered wrong because she's technically dead.

But all is well.

So at the end of the day, this is goodbye, thank you, reader, for sharing this journey with me, and now it's time to live happily and freely.

——————-

The end.

FINALLY FINISHED! I've been writing this story for so long, it's almost 50 chapters!

I'm so thankful to those who stuck around this far, I know in recent months my update schedule had been a piece of shit, but now I won't be updating this story! That's making me sad :(((

I'll miss this story and the fun titles I'd make! I'm not switching on to mainly AU's or something, I might write something similar someday but who knows.

And possibly for the last time for some of you, my ending phrase..

The one and only,
Juliet _Nebula

Thank you so much!