Revealing the Plan (slightly)

Percy-

The last time I saw Nico is when we just visited camp, he disappeared after that. I don't know why he's acting strange, but I have a feeling it's related to Gaea waking up earlier than planned.

"How can you help exactly?" I asked Loki.

"Well, the underworld is not in this dimension, in a way. I can travel between dimensions, therefore I can take you there." He explained.

"How long would it take?" Natasha asked.

"You'd be there in the snap of my fingers." Loki winked towards the readers, trying to tell you he just subtly made an IW reference. The others looked at him like he was crazy, which he was.

"Well, we can quickly get Steve and Clint, then we head off." I explained.

"What about Mr Stark?" Peter asked.

"Oh. Him. He'll probably follow us anyways so, whatever." I shrugged.

We finished walking to the tower, where an eager Tony sat on the couch in the living room.

"We are going to Greek hell, you ready Tony?" Natasha asked.

"Where's Clint And Cap?" I asked.

"Hmmmmmmm. Kitchen, we ordered pizza." Tony pointed to the piece of pizza upside down on the floor. "I dropped it. I'm just gonna let Pepper find it, let's go to hell, literally."

Steve and Clint entered the room, they were still in their suits, which I didn't understand, guess their motto is 'always be prepared!' Or some schist.

"Let's go to the underworld, time for the first part of my plan. Loki, fill them in. I need to prepare." I ordered.

Loki started explaining to them what the plan is. Tony didn't even bother trying to listen.

"Wait Wait Wait, Peter isn't coming with us, right?" Tony asked, his voice becoming serious.

"And what if he is? He's capable of it." I glared at Tony.

"I don't want there to be a chance of him dying, it's safer here!"

"You're his dad now?" I asked him.

I swear I almost saw Peter smile slightly. Tony closed his eyes and rubbed his forehead.

"Fine. The kid can come. How safe is this underworld?" Tony asked.

I remembered all of my past experiences there, and the stories of it. It's a bit dangerous, but now me and Uncle Hades are on better terms, soooo, he probably won't kill us. He might still be upset I was the prophecy child and not Nico.

I'd probably be upset all the time as well, if my brothers made me ruler of hell and didn't include me as an Olympian. Didn't matter if I drew the short straw, I'd want better.

But it's no reason to hate your nephew for being born. Actually, at first, everyone hated me for being born. Sorry my dad didn't keep his promise, but Zeus didn't either! two kids. Two nice kids, oh, forgot.. one is dead. Heh..

One LIVING kid.

ADHD go away! Focus Percy!

"I've been there a few times, I'm still alive. So, pretty safe? No clue if mortals can survive down there, but I assume so." I shrugged.

"Are we going to the underworld to see Nico?" Steve asked.

"Well, not necessarily.. I was only looking for him so he could take us to the underworld, he can shadow travel.. wait a minute.." I rubbed my chin, planning things out in my head. "Loki, does traveling dimensions with other people effect you at all?"

"Possibly. I haven't tried it. Potentially though." Loki became lost in thought, probably determined on figuring it out.

He finally looked up. "I'd have to make multiple trips, one or two people wouldn't be able to come without.. repercussions occurring."

"Well, let Peter and I stay behind. I know of someone who can help. Where's the nearest sink?" I asked.

"Kitchen, why?" Clint asked.

I walked into the kitchen, completely ignoring their questions. They'd find out soon enough. They've already seen me do this before, not like I'm hiding anything from them.

I turned the water all the way up, to the boiling hot water. I can do this without the hot water, but it's cold in here, Okay?

I dug through my pockets for a gold drachma, luckily finding one.

I threw it into the steam, and then I said, "oh Fleecy, do me a solid and show me Reyna Ra-whatever her last name is- at Camp Jupiter."

The fog turned into the image of Reyna, who was sitting at a table, seemingly writing something down.

She looked up at me, her silky black hair still in that dam braid.

"Percy?" She said, a gentle smile starting to appear on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been so long since I've last updated! Sorry, school has been so stressful lately! I'll try and make a schedule or something, but I doubt I'd stick to it.

So, I'm taking German this year, so to any of my German readers; why do your nouns all have genders?? ;-; like, a horse is neuter, a tie is feminine, and a chair is masculine?? Whyyy ;-;

Also, I am gonna say this now; I don't know if Loki can teleport people between dimensions, I know HE can, but that's about it. I've done enough research on the topic, but I just don't know if it's possible. It might've been told in a marvel movie, but I have the memory of a baboon. I just had to google animals with short memories. Hahhabhaah. So to sum this up so you can move on, Loki's powers might not be realistic, so, I apologize.

^while we are on the topic, Loki was originally supposed to teleport to Hollywood, where the entrance to the underworld is, but then in my research, it showed he could only teleport like that with the staff. Maybe he can't teleport between dimensions without it, who knows. At this point, just know I'm making it up for my story's advantage.

So, Reyna is alive. Just figured I'd have to include her, since I didn't kill her. I don't remember if I mentioned she was alive or not, but I gotta include her.

Also: I forgot I included Nico in a small bit, so I didn't forget him as I feared I had. He will make an appearance in the underworld. I also will be doing an unhealthy amount of research for this story to make sure what I'm planning is possible, and how I can go about writing it.

Also, I included that 4th wall break at the IW reference because not everyone would make the connection.. hah.. sorry guys..

Anyways, I'll stop rambling.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! I'm off to edit this so I don't accidentally call anyone else a thot by mistake (sorry Thor)

The one and only,
       Juliet_Nebula