Green eyed psychopath

Percy-

It's been a few days since I've joined the avengers. In all honesty, it has been really fun.

Tony constantly calling me annoying, Thor and I having pop tart eating contests, Steve and I training together, even Peter has hung around.

And I mean literally hung around. He was on the ceiling a few times.

Although I appear to be the same old Percy I was, the war is all I can think about these days.

The scene of everyone dying is on repeat through my mind, and it hurts.

I just want to be on the Argo II with the seven and Nico. I want them all to still be alive.

Leo is alive, So is Nico. Thalia too.

But that's pretty much it.

There are some campers alive too, like Will, Katie, Connor and Travis Stoll, Clarisse, etc.

Everyone seemed to have moved on, I know they haven't, but I felt so alone. So I left.

Camp Half Blood wouldn't survive with me as a leader. If I break, they'll lose hope.

So I have to stay strong.

I was in my room, sitting on my chair.

"You could have saved us Percy." Piper muttered.

"Yeah." I sighed.

The ghosts are always there. I just see them wherever I go.

They haven't talked in a while.

"Such a strange demigod you are." A voice echoed through my room.

I just sat there and blinked.

"You're quite boring. No reaction to them anymore." The voice said.

All of a sudden a man with black hair and green eyes appeared in front of me.

He could almost look like a son of Poseidon if his eyes were sea green. Instead, they were an emerald green.
His hair was slicked back, and shoulder length.

A psychotic grin plastered on his face.

"I am Loki, the cause of your hauntings."

"Figured they weren't real." I mumbled.

Loki looked unsatisfied.

"So what do you want with me?" I asked.

"I want you on my side. For you to defeat the avengers and let me take over the world."

"Nah, I'm good."

Loki just stared at me, clearly annoyed.

"You may wish to rethink that answer. I'll give you some time." He snickered before vanishing with ghost-Piper.

I went to my bed and took a nap.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHORT CHAPTER- SORRY!!!
I'm going camping tomorrow and won't have WiFi!

I don't have the time today either.

I'll be gone for a week, so no chapters until I return! I'll try writing some chapters though! Then I'll have enough to post for a while.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed!

The one and only,
       Juliet_Nebula