Thor spills the beans

Percy-

"I'm honored to meet a great hero such as you, Perseus." Zeus 2.0 Said.

"Why are you honored? Who even are you?" I questioned.

"I am Thor from Asgard. I am a god of thunder, lightning, storms, and ect." He grinned.

"Oh, so I was right. You're Zeus 2.0. Just way nicer than that old drama queen." I snickered.

"Would you like me to inform the avengers of your heritage so they trust you? You might even be allowed on the team."

"Why would they let someone like me on their team?" I chuckled.

"Everyone there had something different about them. Clint and Natasha are these assassin spy things, Bruce is a mutant, Steve is a super soldier from World War II, Tony is, Well, he's something. Peter has weird spider powers. And I'm a God from Asgard. You'll fit right in!"

"Yeah right. They capture me, and you expect me to cooperate with them, AND reveal the existence of Greek Gods and Demigods? They work for the government! You can't trust these guys with that stuff, they'll kill us all!"

"It's just a thought. We don't have to if you don't agree. But it'd help your situation. And they wouldn't kill the demigods. I promise."

"Swear it on the river Styx. And make them as well."

"I swear on the river Styx that they will not kill the demigods." Thor promised.

"Okay. Their turn. Bring 'em in." I ordered.

Five minutes later the 'avengers' stood around and stared at me.

"So, Thor, you're up." I snickered.

"Don't you want to tell them?" He asked.

"You said you would buddy, it'd be too much of a bother for me to." I sighed.

"Okay.. So, Perseus is a demigod. From Greek Mythology." Thor began.

"Greek Mythology is real too? What's next, Roman Mythology and Egyptian Mythology?" Timmy whined. (If you don't remember, Percy heard Tony's name on the news, but didn't remember it fully, so he thinks it's Timmy Snark.)

"Actually." I Said as I smirked at Timmy Snark.

"Oh My god this is insane.." he muttered.

"Tsk Tsk Timmy. You thought Norse gods were the only ones? They 'ain't special." I snickered.

I heard a couple of the avengers hide a laugh.

"Timmy? Percy, what do you think our names are?" Bruce asked.

"Well, I made little nicknames for you all if that's what you're asking. I heard about Timmy guy on the news, but I wasn't paying attention. It sounded like Tommy Snark though. But I like Timmy better."

"What're our nicknames?" Natasha asked.

I pointed to different people and said their nicknames. "You're spawn of Ares, he's red and blue spider, that's Apollo wannabe, he's Tin Man, you're American Flag, You're Zeus 2.0, And You're Doctor Boring."

"Who is Ares?" Natasha asked.

"The war god."

Natasha gave a satisfied shrug.

"Who's Apollo?" Apollo Wannabe asked.

"He's the god of sun and light and poetry and healing and a lot of other things. He's also the god of archery, so. Yeah."

"Cool, I think?" He mumbled.

"Why am I Dr Boring...?" Bruce asked.

"That's simple. You're boring." I shrugged.

"So, What makes you a demigod?" Tin man asked.

"Simple. My dad is a god. My mom is a mortal. Gods still 'mingle' with the mortals from time to time, just as they always have."

"Who's your dad?" Red and Blue Spider asked.

"Poseidon, the god of the sea, he also made horses. Thought I should mention that."

"Cool. So, what do we do now?" American Flag asked.

"Swear on the river Styx that you won't kill any of the Greek or Roman demigods and that you will always be our allies.. you will only fight them if they fight first.."

"What??" Apollo Wannabe mumbled.

"Just say it already. I'm waiting."

"Okay, we swear on the river Styx that we will not kill any of the Greek or Roman demigods and we will always be their allies.. we will only fight them if they fight first..." American Flag said.

Thunder tumbled in the distance, and everyone looked at Thor who just shrugged.

"What's the river Styx?" Tin Man asked.

"A river I swam in once. If you swear on it, it becomes a binding promise, and if your break it, you die." I grinned.

"Well, now we can't fight you without risking anyone's lives. You've fooled us Perseus." A dark guy with an eyepatch said emotionlessly.

"Guess I'm your ally now! Oops." I snickered.

"Would you like to be an avenger? It'd make not being your enemy easier." He asked.

"Guess that could be fun. I'm in." I grinned. "So, are you guys ever going to introduce yourselves?"

"Well, I'm Tony Stark, you know, billionaire, playboy, superhero. I'm Iron Man."

"I'm Steve Rogers. I'm also Captain America."

"I'm Clint Barton, or Hawkeye."

"Natasha Romanoff, or Black Widow."

"I'm Bruce Banner, and I also have the other guy, who's the hulk."

"Peter Parker, and Spider Man! You went to my school, remember????"

"Mmhmm. Annoying Chemistry kid, right?"

"Ouch." Tony snickered.

"Yeah.. that was me... haha..."

"I'm Nick Fury. Director Of S.H.E.I.L.D." Ugh, Fury. Hate those things. He could be one of them, he has the personality of one. Just less angry.

"Cool. Percy Jackson, but you knew that." I snickered.

"The Avengers will take you to your room, you can settle in, and we'll talk about the terrorism thing later." Fury said.

"Alright."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's a wrap for today! Thanks for reading!

I'm speeding up the plot a bit, but I don't really know how else to go about writing this story!

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed!

The one and only,
Juliet_Nebula