Chapter 3

Ashley's POV

"Wanna go sneak food out of the cafeteria before it closes?" Moe shakes me out of my beauty sleep.

I groaned. Glaring at the time. 9pm.

"I'm gonna go hit the showers outside since you woke me up. Good luck with sneaking some food." I mumble stretching my body out grabbing a random black sweatshirt from my bag and some random pj's. I grab the ones with tiny cute teddy bears on them as I laughed.

I then grab them and walk out passing that cursed cabin next to us. I roll my eyes walking faster so I could reach the showers.

I slip into one, taking all of my clothes off before that. I bathe slowly as I smile feeling good because of the really warm water.

After an hour of showering, I walk to the cafeteria finding Moe chewing on a piece of pizza. Really? At this time of the day? Oh I'm used to it. She's always hungry at every time of day.

I then hear someone coming in. "Shit shit shit. We need to get out of here." I panicked, whisper shouting.

"Take these!" She hands me freshly made smoothies in some plastic cups as I just roll my eyes carrying three in my hands. She carries the rest of her food and we run out.

I then run into someone as we were about to get out. I gasped. The drinks in my hands poured all over the person coming in from that door.

I look wide eyed at the person until I recognize who THEY were. But I only bumped into one of them. Harry Styles.

He frowned. "So this is how you like treating us? We're normal people. I really don't see why you hate us." He growled looking at the huge stain all over his shirt.

"Woah there. Chill. I'm sorry okay? God. You're a huge problem. You and your whole 'crew' I put air quotes at the word crew.

"Stop being so selfish. I hate being here to. You don't know anything about me and the boys.. You're a much big problem to you know that." He shot back.

"Hm. Small world huh?" I tilt my head as I sigh pushing though them as Moe smiled innocently and walked away with me.

"Well, there goes those drinks!" Moe face palmed herself.

"Fucking douche bags." I grumbled as we walked back to the cabin.

"What's for tomorrow?" I heard Jessica asking the other girls.

"Hiking, The Get Together, the Barbecue, and.. That's pretty much it. We have awfully a lot for tomorrow!" Alyssa smiled as she glared at me and Moe.

"What happened?" Lucy asked tilting her head. She knew something happened by the look on my face.

"Bumped into.. Them." I was referring to those boys.

"And then?" Alyssa asked.

"Well I accidentally poured the drinks in my hands on him because he wasn't watching where he was going and then he nagged me."

"Then they must hate us to I guess." Jessica shrugged.

"Psh, I don't care. We hate them more." Lucy rolled her eyes as we laughed.

"Well then. Just forget about what happened.. I mean what if they're not as bad as we thought?" Moe shrugged looking at the floor.

"MOE. What are you saying?! Of coarse they are. Did you see how Harry talked to me?"

"Well obviously he is that way for a reason Ashley." She hit back.

I frowned. "You're taking their side." I stated simply.