Chapter 42

No One's POV

Everything had seemed to happen in an instant. Silence filled the air, but it was as deathly when it started.

Lucy was rushed to the hospital, the boys following them.

Liam was shocked. He was sitting in a corner in the ambulence car, crying silently.

He had done this to her again, and Liam isn't sure if he should even forgive himself.

The girls were crying while all the boys sat there trying their best not to cry either.

"Lucy please don't leave us.." Ashley sobbed. The tears were still free falling.

In less than five minutes, they reached the nearest hospital, men immediately rushing Lucy in on a trollie.

The others were following close behind, Liam running as fast as his feet could take him.

They all watched in horror as they took Lucy into the ER and shut the door in their faces.

All they could rely on was a small tiny window to look through.

Liam's POV

"Please go take a seat." A nurse leads us all to the waiting room.

Take a seat?! How could we even..

Lucy.. The Lucy that made everyone laugh, smile, and have a good time.

Why couldn't that just be me in there?

"This is your fault Liam." Jess spatted as she shot her head in my direction, her eyes red and puffy from all the crying.

I know..

"If you didn't use her as a stupid fallback girl, then she would be perfectly fine! You made her try and kill herself, you have no fucking right to even-----"

"Enough Jess." Louis sighed, setting a hand on her shoulder.

"It's alright Lou. She's right. This is all my fault. I made Lucy put her life at risk." I buried my face in my hands.

"Now we don't know if she'll live or----"

"Niall, don't say it. Please." Moe's breath hitched as she closed her eyes.

"I really am sorry." My voice shook.

"Tell that to her once you mean it." Alyssa grumbled. "You don't deserve a girl like Luc, Liam."

I am just so stupid. But there was one thing I realized right at this moment.

Lucy was the one. Not Danielle, or anyone else.

She took care of me. Fixed my heart, and got me going again. It wasn't Danielle either because she broke me in the first place..

Lucy was the one who changed my life, and I can't believe I was that blind to not see it until now..

Lucy's POV

Everything was black pitched dark. Was I on my way to heaven? Or.. Was it hell?

I felt like I was getting suffocated and someone was choking me.

But why would I be feeling that if...

I was still alive. No.. No, no, no! I was supposed to die! Why was I still alive?! Why can't I feel anything?

Please just let me die.. I want to just.. Please, just please.

I sit here all alone in my little mind. I wonder when I was ever gonna see the light again. I wish I never do. Because that's when I would have to face..