Chapter 41

Ashley's POV

"I'm really gonna jump off into Zayn and Alyssa's cart. They're right at the bottom." He motioned.

"Harry I will kill you if you jump off. I swear to God!" I shouted.

"Kiss me then?" He smiled cheekily.

I sighed. "Okay, get back in then."

He does as said as I hit him in the arm really hard first.

"Hey, what was that for?!"

"For making me think you were going to kill yourself! Don't do that ever again!" I mumbled through his chest now as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I would never do that Ash. Because I wouldn't get to spend a whole lifetime with you."

I blushed as he chuckled, giving me a kiss on the top of my head.

"You're eyes changed to brown again." He remarked, staring into my eyes intently as our faces were just inches away.

"I'm happy you're here." I whispered, with a small smile.

Harry planted his lips onto mine softly, no longer that determined and lustful, but it was passion.

And I guess you could call this young love to. :)

Jessica's POV

We finally got to leave this place, as I had a cotton candy in my hand.

Niall and Moe came into the bus laughing so hard. And it wasn't surprising that they had food in their hands to.

"Don't sniff the fruit salad!" They said in unison as we furrowed our eyebrows.

The only people in the bus right now was Louis, me, Moe, and Niall.

They started doubling over in laughter again..

"What is that suppose to mean?" Louis questioned.

They glared at him, and as an answer, they started laughing again.

"Uhh okay, nevermind." He mutters as I stifled a laugh.

"They both have this little inside joke since they're a couple now." I smirked, motioning at them.

"I could totally see you and me there." Louis says.

I turned to him, giving a genuine smile.

Harry and Ashley, stumbled upon the bus, and to my surprise they were making out. Hardcore.

Harry led her to the nearest wall and trapped her by putting a hand on both sides of the wall.

You could literally hear the kiss from here.

"EWW GROSS!! BOO!!" Louis shouts, taking a piece from my cotton candy and throwing it at them.

They immediately pulled away, giving Louis a death glare knowingly.

"LOUIS I WILL KILL YOU WI----"

"There will be no killing while I'm here. And Ashley and Harry. Finally together, ey?" My mom wiggled her eyebrows at them.

Ashley blushed, as Harry grinned widely.

"Yes ma'am. I love her." He nods as Ashley smiled.

"Finally! What about you sweetie. Have you fallen for Louis yet?" Mom gestured at me. Now it was my turn to blush.

Louis grinned as I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah. I think I have." I mumbled, as me and him locked stare.