Epilogue <3

Guys in like the middle of the chap I say like 'play song now!' when there isnt even a song on the side, lol. You could look the song up wen I say it, and its by One Direction. Its called 'Change My Mind'! But anyway, here is that epilogue i promised you! Hope you like it! :)

______________________________________________________

21 Days at Camp One Direction

Epilogue:

Ashley's POV

THE LAST DAY

August 4th, 2012

"Yes, mom. I had an amazing time." I talked to my mom on the phone.

It was ten in the morning, and we were leaving at 6 in the afternoon. Soo we had plenty of time.

Plus we were gonna have this party in the cafateria, making it into some high school prom looking thing.

It was all Mrs. Wilson's idea, soo. Yeah. My dress was like the perfect one because it used to be my mom's and she wore it on her first prom. This isn't really prom, but she let me wear it anyway.

"I'll be seeing you soon sweetie! I missed you soo much! How was your time there? Did you finally admit your feelings to that boy?"

"Mom.. Yeah I had such an amazing time. The best actually. And yes, I did. Don't scream. And mom, please don't embarass me in front of Harry!"

"Hi!" Harry's voice makes my heart jump out of my chest.

"Harry." I breathed out, as he wrapped his arms around my waist and gives me a peck on the cheek.

"Who's that?" He whispered.

"It's my mom. Uhh say hi mom." I say as I hold the phone out to Harry.

"Hi! Is my daughter being good to you??" My mom shouts.

Harry laughs as I shake my head. "Don't listen to her." I mouthed as Harry smirked.

"Yeah, your daughter's amazing." He piped in as my lips curled up into a smile now.

"Yup. I raised her that way." My mom says proudly as I rolled my eyes.

"Gotta go mom. Love you, and I'll see you later!" I say.

I hang up before she could just go on embarassing me even more. What is my mom trying to do!

"Your mom's nice." Harry smirked.

"Oh you wouldn't want to talk to her any longer." I laughed, shaking my head.

"Ash Cash! Hazza!" Louis came in, dancing weirdly.

Louis has been calling me Ash Cash ever since that interview. And I think he will be calling me that for the rest of my life.

"Hey Lou!" Harry did that man hug thing with him.

"Hi Louis." I frowned, cocking an eyebrow.

"Next prank, we won't be having any doormats available." Louis smirked evilly.

"How bout' your face won't be available once I finish you off." I retorted.

"Oooh. Burn!'' Harry played along as that made a small smile tug at my lips.

"What?! Hazbear, you're on their side now?''

"No, no. I just love seeing that look on your face." He laughed as Louis scoffed.