Chapter 19

Ashley's POV

"What? What secret?" Jessica narrowed her eyes.

I hate myself soooo much..

"I.. I..." I stutter, for the first time, not getting anything to say for right now. I sigh. It's the moment of truth, and well I'm guessing they'll hate me forever now for not saying this any sooner.

"Guys, I sing and I write songs. For almost my whole life and I've never told anyone before except for Harry. And even worse, he helped me write a song. That's why I was gone on that day we went hiking." I say.

They stare at me with furrowed eyebrows. "So something sparked up?" Lucy asked.

"The moment he helped me write the song.. But at first it was suppose to be all a scam and I just basically was supposed to use a talented pop star to help me write a song. But it was different.

"Soo.. You're secret is that you haven't told anyone you had a gift for singing?" Alyssa tilted her head.

"Yeah, basically to sum it all up."

"So to get this clear.. After the song writing, you just liked him and you didn't tell us?" Moe rose an eyebrow.

"No! I do not!" I suddenly get all defensive.

They smirked. "Ash, we know you so well. Just fall for him already. Stop holding yourself back." Jessica shrugged.

"Shut up.. Never. Like it'll ever happen." I grumbled, crossing my arms.

We stayed silent, hearing the sound of music filling our ears.

"Do you hear that?" Moe pointed.

"Catchy." Lucy chuckled.

"WAIT. Catchy is basically the definition of One Direction." Jessica squinted.

"Well then, obviously." I say.

We find Mrs. Wilson bursting into the cabin and telling us something before leaving. "Girls, get dressed everyone will be in their music video." 

Before I, or any of us could object, she leaves us.

Once again a chorus of groans. "Well?"

"What are we suppose to do? We aren't even music video material. None of us are." Alyssa shook her head.

I sighed. "Whatever. I don't really care that much anymore." I actually don't anymore.

I took out a purple tank top and some really short shorts as I finished the look with flip flops.

We got into some clothes in less than ten minutes, and we were off to the main campus.

As we got closer and closer to the lake, we heard lots of faint screams, and that's when we knew that they were starting up over there.

I'm pretty sure we won't catch that much attention. I mean it's a huge crowd.

As me and the girls emerged to the crowd, everyone silenced. Even the boys as everyone just stared at us.

"Look! It's those lucky girls who get to live next door to the boys!" I hear a girl's voice as they all start arguing.

"Wait just wait the hell up for one second." Jessica waves her hand at people. And so they did.

"It wasn't our decision to live next to them, it was my mom's. Blame the counselor." She pointed at Mrs. Wilson as she frowned. I stifled a laugh at that. Why would Jessica blame it all on her mom? Well she should. It really was all her fault.