Chapter 26

Ashley's POV

I could hear the faint voices of our acapella club here at camp singing I think Some Nights by Fun. Yeah, that song has actually been my jam for the past week. There was actually a lot that happened in a week, might I tell you.

"I love bonfires." Alyssa breathed out as Jessica smiled at her.

"Okay, and here we are." Moe grinned excitedly.

"Ew, it's those sluts, trying to get One Direction to fuck them!" I hear the same girl. Jamie.

"Says the whore who almost fucked Harry Styles, and got rejected right after." Jessica retorted.

"Talk about desperate." Alyssa added, with a roll of her eyes.

She stayed silent as everyone oooh'd and hollered immaturely.

"At least I don't keep secrets from my best friends.. Isn't that right Ashley?" Jamie shouts loud enough so everyone could hear.

I stare at her wide eyed, not believing that she just brought that up. Actually never mind. It was expected that she would bring it up, for a bitch like her.

Nope, don't have any other type of combat right know. I decided to ignore it, and just walk away from the situation. That's what I've been doing my whole life actually.

"Ha ha, now look who's talking." Jamie muttered as people snickered.

The anger was like boiling inside me, I just felt like punching her in the face.

"You want to see who's talking? Bitch I'll show you." I shout, giving her a menacing look. "Ey, toss me that guitar." I point at the dude beside it as he obeys, tossing it to me and catching it simply.

I bet Jamie wouldn't even be getting to do that without breaking a nail! Ugh, I am just so angry!

I start playing the chords, and plucking the strings to the song Party In The USA by Miley Cyrus.

"So I put my hands up and play my song, the butterflies fly away. Nodding my head like yeah, movin' my hips like yeah. So I put my hands up they play my song you know I'm gonna be okay, yeahhh there's a party in the USA," I belt the lyrics out perfectly as people stared at me completely filled with bewilderment.

Wait.. What did I just do? Uhh...

"She's hot!" I hear some random boy say as wolf whistles echo, and hollers.

Oops, that was a wrong image.. And wrong song choice to!

"Well I got this song.." I say quietly, but everyone silenced so they could hear.

Okay now I am soo nervous. Am I really spreading my secret right now? Yes, I'll do it once and for all..

Aw man, I forgot I needed Harry for this since he was the only one who knew it.

"Sorry, never mind. It's a duet and I needed a---"

"Here!" I hear that deep British accent. There stood Harry Styles, with the boys who had smiles on their faces.

Aw shit..

Lucy's POV

I was here laying in bed playing with the ends of my covers and staring at the ceiling in silence.

For a second though, it was like I could hear Ashley singing from here.

But something happened in the process. Liam was at the door.

"Hey Luc. Umm Ashley sent me here." He says.

"Ughh.. It's fine, you don't have to watch me I'm fine, and I'm not a child."