Chapter 24

Ashley's POV

I yawned, glaring at the time on my phone.

"Hey! You don't get a free ticket on using your phone while I'm not looking. Nice try." Harry says as he snatches my iPhone putting it in his pocket.

"I was checking the time Einstein." I rolled my eyes.

"Do you two want to leave or not? Hurry up!" Liam scolded.

"Harry, thought I was using my phone here." I motioned.

"Why don't you guys sing for us?" Moe shrugged. "It kills time." She added.

"Good one. Don't you guys lip synch?" Jessica chuckled.

"What!" They gasped in unison, completely offended.

"No offense! It just always looks as if you guys are lip synching. Don't you use auto tune to?" She was now teasing them.

"You know what boys, let's show them." Louis shrugged both nonchalantly, and boastfully.

Us girls rolled our eyes. Actually all of us girls thought they all were using auto tune, and their voices were fake.

"Please not What Makes You Beautiful. I'm tired of that song." Alyssa says before they could start singing.

"We weren't even planning on singing that!" Zayn rose his hands up in frustration.

"Good." Alyssa smirked, as now the boys rolled their eyes.

"Well what are you guys waiting for?" I gestured my hands at them.

"1, 2, 3." Louis counted and Liam starting singing.

When I saw a girl brought to life

she was warm, she came around, but it was dignify. She showed me what it was to cry.

Couldn't be the girl I adore

You don't seem to know, seem to care

What your heart is for

but I don't know her anymore

We watch intently, as Harry belted out the words next.

There's nothing left, I used to cry

my conversation has run dry

but that's what's goin' on

nothin's fine I'm torn..

Woah.

Now they all sang together in perfect harmony.

I'm all out of faith

this is how I feel

cold and I'm ashamed, lyin' naked on the floor.

Illusion never changed, into somethin' real

I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn

you're a little late, I'm already torn.

As Niall and Louis did the second voice with 'ooh's, Zayn ended it while me and the girls watched them in amazement.

To be honest, I thought all their songs were about partying and making girls feel beautiful.. But this? This was really different.

"Why don't you guys ever sing in front of people like that?" Moe asked.

They shrugged. "Management doesn't want us singing like that. They give us specific rules for a concert, so umm.. Well we follow it." Niall answered.

Me and the girls nodded.

"Well you boys really do have talent. You proved us wrong." I shrugged.