Chapter 22

Ch. 22

We did the walk of shame as everyone looked blankly at us.

I groaned. "Mom, I am so sorry.." I try to tell her.

"Jessica, not now." She says straightly. She was actually pretty mad.

"Who started all of this, in the first place." She asks simply.

Me and thr girls sigh, staring at our feet as we were about to speak up, but-

"We did it." The boys chorused.

I then give them a 'What the fuck was that?!' look as they didn't give out any kind of emotion.

I could tell they knew this would give out bad news along with their manager and everyone else that worked for them. So why did they take the blame?

Ashley's POV

"Wait! Mrs. Wilson, wait a second." I attempt to stop her.

"I'm sorry hun, but you need to stay here." She says as the boys piled out of the room.

I took one glance of Harry before he left the room.

"Sorry." I mouthed, shaking my head.

"It's okay." He nods, giving us a small smile.

Okay, now I am REALLY guilty.. Who knows, maybe something bad will happen? ...

Harry's POV

Well I guess me and the boys are just really nice. We just took the blame for them. Wait til' Uncle Si hears this! Wait.. No, he'll be pretty mad about us starting a food fight.

Mrs. Wilson holds a finger at us as she presses the phone to her ear.

"Umm, may I ask who you're calling?" Liam asks.

"Umm your guardian. Simon Cowell." She says blankly. "Yes, it's bad news." She spoke. "Your boys started a food fight in my cafeteria! Not only that, but they've been pranking not only my daughter, but her friends to. I don't know what they want, or whatever it is, but.. Yeah. I've punished them once. Alright. Here." She talks as she hands it to Liam.

"Hello, Uncle Si?" Liam asks nervously. "Yes, I know, I know.. We're sorry, alright? ... Harry, he wants to speak with you." Liam glares at me and hands me the phone as I look at him questioningly. He shrugged.

"Hello?"

"Hey Harry." He says in a calm tone.

I sighed. "I'm really sorry.. I know you sent us here for one reason, and that was to discipline ourselves, not fall in love with girls that live right next to us, but.. Just, sorry Uncle Si." I rambled. I have that issue of rambling when I'm actually really nervous.

"Harry, I'm not mad at you boys." He stated simply.

"What?" I say in confusion as he chuckles.

"I'm not mad. The only reason why you boys took the blame was to take responsibility of those girls you liked right?"

"Exactly." I take a sigh of relief as I run my fingers through my curls.

"All I know is that you boys are learning, your time there. It's progress. Just please no more food fights. How's it going with the girls you boys fancy? Are they lovely?"